+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Thanks to Admin that in some way has answered to put in poll the new functionalities/ new wishes

Thanks

I will be very happy if any if the ideas in your list will happen, I am part if VIP and fully support VIPs proposal, one minor concern if the war system us upgraded as stated above, what about those players that start a clan, jump a bunch of clans, disband their clan, start another clan, jump the same clans, etc etc

Thanks

Possible solution for your query @ Grizzly is One idea suggested by Cathaoir which should be implemented for sure and have no drawback at all,

It is having moderators in game who will keep check on troublemakers of the game and will have the authority to impose the temporary ban on such players who causes trouble in any way and report them to Admin and then he himself will put permanent ban/temporary ban, lift ban or whatever admin wishes himself.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Default clan wars

I myself have never fully understood the point system. The theory behind it I could see but it never seemed to work as intended and often was taken advantage of.
    The biggest problem was level disparity. A single level 1000, if online, could destroy a clan of 10 lvl 200’s. even if they managed to get a kill in they could never hope to get enough to get more points.

If the clan system is being geared away from ambushes the point options can be adjusted more to match. but first the system needs to be more organized to allow points to be more fair

I think a clan ranking system, independent of past wars would be much more suited to restrict as well. A clan of all < 150’s will never have a chance against a much smaller clan that has several 500+ on the staff. So disallow ambushes from occurring in this case at all. Base it on total att/def, total equip att/def or even on the max or average max hits of the clan but set up a system that separates the big boys from the noobs that join a clan so that they can learn the game.

Total max hit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . clan level
    < 250,000 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
    250,000- 600,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
    600,001-1,200,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .3
    1,200,001-2,000,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
    2,000,001-3,000,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
    3,000,001-5,000,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
    >5,000,000. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .7

They may need to be broken down more or added more flexibility to, but a system like this would help with wars tremendously. Make it so that ambush wars could not take place between different levels. Make it so that ambushes cannot be forced upon the same clan by the same attacking clan more than once a week. Of course have the option to turn off ambushes, only being allowed to change it every month+.
    Formal wars can take place between any clans but if a lvl 1 clan is being challenged by a level 3 clan, they know what they are getting into. This helps simplify points.

If a player has been online in the last 10 minutes they are worth 2x points
    If a player has 2x more kills than deaths from the current clan war, + 10, they are worth 2x points
    Any player under level 50 is worth 1 point.
    Any player whose max hit is less than 1,000 is worth 1 point
    Any player not active in the last 2 weeks is worth 2 points (including those <50 or max hit <1000)
    Any player whose max hit is between 1,000-2,000 is worth 2 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 2,000-5,000 is worth 3 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 5,000-10,000 is worth 4 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 10,000-20,000 is worth 5 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 20,000- 30,000 is worth 6 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 30,000-40,000 is worth 7 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 40,000-50,000 is worth 8 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 50,000-60,000 is worth 9 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 60,000-75,000 is worth 10 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 75,000-90,000 is worth 11 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 90,000-110,000 is worth 12 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 110,000-130,000 is worth 13 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 130,000-150,000 is worth 14 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 150,000-175,000 is worth 15 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 175,000-200,000 is worth 16 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 200,000-225,000 is worth 17 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 225,000-250,000 is worth 18 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 250,000-300,000 is worth 19 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 300,000-350,000 is worth 20 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 350,000-450,000 is worth 21 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 450,000-600,000 is worth 22 points
    Any player whose max hit is between 600,000+ is worth 25 points
    There might need to be more tiers but I think you get the gist…

Only able to do 1/5 (or less) of damage to a person’s health really was a sore point to many in the war system before. Increase it to ¾ or so, that way it will still take more than one hit but is not such a drag on those with lower energy levels.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For comments on other clan war related updates.
    If you must have a buyout option for switching ambush status make it 10,000+ credits, but since we cannot share credits who will bear the cost? Just the leader? Option for officers?
    A lot could be integrated into the clan alliance system. It seems like a good idea at first but could get messy later on, is allowing alliance clans to help in ambush wars, and only ambush wars. Perhaps make it so that only if the aggressed clan has less than ¼ of its members online allow an alliance clan to lend them aid, with suitably adjusted point ratios to account for the possible stronger clan.
    Other alliances advantages could be to see each other’s clan discussion areas or at least hints section.

Thanks

Change the cost of Royal credits. Everything takes some many credits. I can get a game on my ipod for .99 that I can play for months before I get board with it. Here you expect us to buy credits every few months. Since I can not buy anything for $2 or less. I will just play and enjoy the free items. maybe more layers would stay if you can buy 6000 credits for $2 (cost of most items). It would be like a new game, sort of.

Thanks

"Only able to do 1/5 (or less) of damage to a person’s health really was a sore point to many in the war system before. Increase it to ¾ or so, that way it will still take more than one hit but is not such a drag on those with lower energy levels. "

This is not true. Many players (above lv200) can do 90,000 damage or more, and kill players with 89,999 or less health in one blow. and get full points.
    Ask around, lots of lv200 and lv500 players have the attacks in their attack logs. I do not know what the normal damage for the war gods are, mayby their normal damage is 90,000 *5 (or *12, or *30). But they do not have to hit some one 5 times to kill the low levels.

And taking down a war god (with 10 guy or a clan of 1000) should be worth more than 7 points (what you got for the last 20 health).

P.S. I plan to be a war god. One day.

Thanks

you're not making any sense aries

Thanks

Lightbulb notifications

An easy and important add in that I would personally like is a notification when a profile comment has been posted on the gamers character.As like when we get a pm perhaps named pn (profile notification or pc profile comment)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Samson1981 For This Useful Post:

a pinnapple (12-07-2011)

Thanks

I agree a game needs funding but believe compared to any other game Ive played your funding price(rcs)is way too expensive.Take for instance the game AdventureQuest serious graphics and even sound.as oppsed to Alagadona and it has a premium just like your game for a one time fee of 14.99 or if your going to use rcs at least allow for poor people that can buy say only 10 to 15 dollar amounts that should give them enough rc to actually make a difference in their character.And why the max lowered to 37 in search is unfair to those without money.

Thanks

Default trade

I think a trade system should be added like a player transfer of gold or credits I don't think credits should be added though. I wish that gold can be transferred to players that aren't in your clan.