+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Thanks

it shouldnt be at the top of the list probably but how about an officers room. have it be similar to the clan message board but only clan leaders and up to 2 clan officers from a clan be able to talk in it. these people are the ones that really care about the game and could make some great ideas together. The Inconceivable Queen has mentioned a room for VIP but it doesnt include everyone, even if they have a majority of voices.

also you could have similar restrictions to what officers/leaders count as in wars so that someone doesnt just start up a clan to enter. say maybe more than 5 people in the clan/5 people above level 50 in the clan

Thanks

how about having to have individual ips to join a clan, no more 1 person clans with 100 alts

how about cleaning up the membership, get rid of all players who have not logged in in over a year

delete all inactive clans

limit pendings to 15 mins - if you can't get a clan war set up in 15 mins too bad and limit them to 1 attempt per day

clan alliances - if a clan is allied they can come to the defense of an allied clan ambushed by someone else

and the point system really needs better work -

the limited dmg makes no sense and never did -

a lvl 1000 with 1000000 health is killed by a semi-high level while offline and then killed repeatedly every 5 mins afterward for 5000 points by a lvl 10 who only takes 50 points in damage - ridiculous

allow full damage and you get points for how much damage you do

if the player had 500 health and you kill them, you get 500 points, when they regen 10 health and you kill them again, you only get the 10 points

if they are wearing a cloak and never die, you still get full points for damage done - you will just never get the kill (or better yet - if they try to buy a cloak while in a war they can't - and if they buy it before the war it goes away just like bounties do)
    tomb / rok / Legendary Bounty Hunter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tomb For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (12-05-2011)

Thanks

oh and figure how how those guys are jacking the lottery - or get rid of the lottery

enforce your game rules - i know for a fact people are entering lottery with more than 1 account

i have not entered with more than 1 since i noticed that rule - which was never announced - when you change game rules there should be a news post about the change

prevent bounties placed from being claimed by the same ip address

Subject: JUst FYI
    I see your on the board because of good old b00m just wanted to get the word out and be aware of any new names joining your clan. B00m has a new plan and new names created to join clans and get level 50 alt's.

So it looks like B00m wants to start a whole new bounty clan. He asked me to give him level 50 alts in exchange for the "secret" to winning the lottery.
    tomb / rok / Legendary Bounty Hunter

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomb For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (12-05-2011), BatKol (12-07-2011)

Thanks

Please Admin ... try to summarize the requests that you think they are acceptable in a list of polls that we can vote ... tyoo many post in a single thread make confusion

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peppesson For This Useful Post:

a pinnapple (12-05-2011)

Thanks

i agree with peppesson, after you weed out what is not feasable or is impractical to game play, let us vote on whether or not we want it, and then on how important it is to us so it can be put in order. putting out a news item on such important matters as this i think is really good and gets more people involved that usually just stick to the game and not the forum. please include a news when you are ready for us to vote

Thanks

I totally agree with tomb!
    Like a shadow in the night, I am batdan. I defend the good who might be weak! You wanna play?

Thanks

Ask the clan leader for an invite all active clan leaders are in the clan and if they aren't they have an officer representing their clan

Thanks

Thank you so much for improving the servers. I would like to see a balance for clans that would like to war and protection for the clans that don't want to war. Maybe you could impose a high penality for those clans that force a war on another clan. Weak clans with new members need some type of protection, so they don't get discourage too quickly. One of the things that use to bother me was when a war took place when none of the members were sign on, typicaly during sleeping hours.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to King Richard Leo For This Useful Post:

BatKol (12-07-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PRINCESS BUTTERCUP View Post
    Ask the clan leader for an invite all active clan leaders are in the clan and if they aren't they have an officer representing their clan
    well they obviously are not in the clan, if they were they would not be a clan leader. i will send a representative to check it out but please stop claiming that they speak for the whole of algadon when they definately do not

14. The Following User Says Thank You to a pinnapple For This Useful Post:

Weedman (12-06-2011)

Thanks

Default I need your reply admin!

Since my first level, i've been using and always on a mobile phone. It was fine, im having fun because the game is real good. Things go easy because i do not have to spend long time burning my 250nrg for around 10-15mins of farming. I do not have computer of my own, so i cant help it but patiencely stick with my phone. But thing started to mess up and made me sick when i grow bigger. Now that i have 900+ nrg and 1k+ on an alt ..Im having a hard time fighting bosses. From my regular 10-15mins of burning nrg now it's 1-2 hours of boredom, i even fall asleep while playing. Doing endless attack, pressing and pressing, clicking and cliking my keypad. It made me sick, for heavens sake!!. So i would like to suggest this BOSS FARMING OPTION i saw from another online rpg game ( shinobilegends.com to be exact ). An option which allows player to do multiple attacks against opponets. For example, attacking Siafu 10x or so just by clicking a single button. PLEASE BARE WITH MOBILE USERS. I hope actions will be made soon. Thank you !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to numnutz For This Useful Post:

BatKol (12-07-2011)