+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1981 View Post
    An easy and important add in that I would personally like is a notification when a profile comment has been posted on the gamers character.As like when we get a pm perhaps named pn (profile notification or pc profile comment)
    And in this instance, RC's are way over expensive this is the probably the richest game online. I played many games and the highest most have are $99.00 for the highest priced items they sell.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qlayer01 View Post
    And in this instance, RC's are way over expensive this is the probably the richest game online. I played many games and the highest most have are $99.00 for the highest priced items they sell.
    LOL, unfortunately, it's truth. And those games which ask high dollars are 2D or 3D games, but in text based games, algadon is the most expensive game.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Administrator
    Thanks

There are certainly others...some with bigger numbers even. We didn't used to have the highest option there now...it had to be done manually. Anyway, it's about to be changed back to where it was, and $15 option back as it had always been before. We will also have videos you can watch, offers to do, and mobile payments in the near future.

Thanks

That would be real idea and deal @ admin
    Earlier i told you to implement this idea once, asking you to bring the systems that are already implemented in myspace algadon.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

"Only able to do 1/5 (or less) of damage to a person’s health really was a sore point to many in the war system before. Increase it to ¾ or so, that way it will still take more than one hit but is not such a drag on those with lower energy levels. "

This is not true. Many players (above lv200) can do 90,000 damage or more, and kill players with 89,999 or less health in one blow. and get full points.
    Ask around, lots of lv200 and lv500 players have the attacks in their attack logs. I do not know what the normal damage for the war gods are, mayby their normal damage is 90,000 *5 (or *12, or *30). But they do not have to hit some one 5 times to kill the low levels.

And taking down a war god (with 10 guy or a clan of 1000) should be worth more than 7 points (what you got for the last 20 health).

P.S. I plan to be a war god. One day.
    in clan wars it is true. unless it has been changed since my last war, no matter what you could only do 20% damage to a player. i could do a few thousand to bosses but it took 5 tries to kill a level 1. normal, out of war attacks do not work the same as in war attacks

with the division in clan levels i proposed it is unlikely that there would be anyone able to max 90,000 that would face a clan of lower levels. i am not saying someone couldnt get around the rules and cause havoc but it would keep it to a minimum. someone that can hit 900,000 damage in one hit would exempt his clan from ambushing anyone in the first 2 levels.

the smaller points were following along admins suggestion, they could be toyed with at need but again since stronger players would be battling stronger players it would keep things much more fair. having one player worth 300 while the rest of his clan is worth less then 20 seems much less fair.

allowing the defending clan the possiblity of having an alliance clans aid would also help balance the equation to a much stronger player sneaking into lower clan levels

Thanks

also - for clans who war with only 10 members and then drop down to 9 so they can't be attacked - have all clan war records erased if a clan has less than 10 members

edit:
    and no more delete clan - remake clan - if you delete a clan you are not allowed to make another for a month

of course they could get around that with one of their many alts - unless it is ip restricted
    tomb / rok / Legendary Bounty Hunter

Thanks

I agree there should be a non clan chat that everyone should be able to go to as it would be something to kill time for players waiting on eng regen. Although I would like to also add that if it will cause a server issue as in speed and such dont do it lol I'm sure everyone had their frustrations with that long enough as it is.

Administrator
    Thanks

I have to say that an entire game chat does not sound appealing. It would get out of hand quickly, I'm afraid, and resources should not be taken to moderate it. Of course, as others have said, player moderators could be used, but it seems like it would lead to a lot of issues. We may consider it in the future, but it is a very low priority.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

Bnonymous (12-08-2011)

Thanks

Good point. Well as tomb said it would be nice to reset any clans going below 10 members and eliminate pendings with like a limit of 10 mins to negotiate. Because if the war is planned you should have everything figured out before going into negotiations. Also I have been seeing some clans doing fake wars to raise rank quite a bit lately that also needs to be handled in some fashion.

Thanks

Concept of Prescheduling of wars agreed upon by leaders, is the best solution for keeping wars fair and square.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh