+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Numnutz if you want to get reply from admin use contact us link from the game,but that option that you want probably will not be avaivable.
    If your life doesnt make a point,f**k it and take a joint.

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by numnutz View Post
    Since my first level, i've been using and always on a mobile phone. It was fine, im having fun because the game is real good. Things go easy because i do not have to spend long time burning my 250nrg for around 10-15mins of farming. I do not have computer of my own, so i cant help it but patiencely stick with my phone. But thing started to mess up and made me sick when i grow bigger. Now that i have 900+ nrg and 1k+ on an alt ..Im having a hard time fighting bosses. From my regular 10-15mins of burning nrg now it's 1-2 hours of boredom, i even fall asleep while playing. Doing endless attack, pressing and pressing, clicking and cliking my keypad. It made me sick, for heavens sake!!. So i would like to suggest this BOSS FARMING OPTION i saw from another online rpg game ( shinobilegends.com to be exact ). An option which allows player to do multiple attacks against opponets. For example, attacking Siafu 10x or so just by clicking a single button. PLEASE BARE WITH MOBILE USERS. I hope actions will be made soon. Thank you !
    Replied to this in the thread you created.

Administrator
    Thanks

I believe we have everything we need for now on this topic. We have made a new list. Once we complete it, we may revisit for more feedback. Of course, we are not guaranteeing that anything below will be added (we will be investigating each, and going from there), but for those interested, this is the list:

Ability to change user's name for credits.

Require confirmation by email of password change.

If a clan war treaty is signed, make it where they cannot go to war again with that clan for x amount of time.

Friends list for sending Private Messages. Ability to add someone to your friends list from their profile.

Same as above, but a block list. If a person is on your block list, they can't send you a message or comment on your profile.

Add a leaderboard and leaderboard rank to player profiles.

As an extension to the above...PvP contest events (KOTH style to begin).

*** A setting that disables clans from Ambush. If they have it on, they can't ambush or be ambushed, and it must not be something you can change and then just change back to attack when you're ready and then again to protect. It has to be something you can change only very rarely. Or maybe have a significant credit cost to change it if there's a major reason for it.

A clan leader should be able to give the privileges of starting and ending wars to officers.

A counter for a rejuv cloak.

Direct damage absorption for armor.

Ability to seach private messages and/or filter them.

Add a small box to the sidebar about recent clan war results so that players can easily see what is happening with wars in the game.

Add the ability for clan alliance - if clans agree, they are added into an alliance within the settings for both clans, and clan wars are not possible between those clans.

Redo clan war points system. It is overly complex and can be problematic. It could be made much more simple, such as a point per kill, with a 2 kills per war limit...or something similar.

*** We are considering making bosses more like raids, where you get rewards based on the amount of damage you do rather than who gets the final kill. This is a very major change. So, we're considering it very carefully. It could be instead an additional type of option. Hunter Noctalis is more likely to get this change for all, being that it is still in beta.

Weekly rewards for top 10 players that did the most quests, top killers, top number of attacks made, and wealthiest. Again, this one may be better suited for HN because of how extreme energy is in Algadon.

Once we get clan wars sorted out, we plan to do something with top clans.

(Items with **** are the ones most in consideration rather than actually being implemented.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

BatKol (12-07-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mailmeharry2008 View Post
    Biggest suggestion is ignored by people, are you guys/gals so selfish that you are putting in list your own heart suggestions without considering highest priority suggestion of equality.

Rich and poor are equal in the court of God, so should be everywhere. Any place where this rule is not followed, is abusing almighty.

So for me this is the best and top priority suggestion, and amongst all other suggestions I would appreciate only the suggestion of not abusing others.

Thanks.

As many of you know, I stepped down from leading my clan because I plan to suit the game completely. And the ONLY reason I am leaving the game is because of open and blatant breaking of the rules about civil communications and people are just saying or doing whatever they want to others and admin you are doing nothing about it. I understand you are busy, but you could make moderators. They're effective and free plus they take much of the load off of you. This would be your best option. If you won't do this, then allow players to ban others from pming them or viewing their profiles. But the site still needs moderators to make sure that rules are enforced. Again it's free and it will save this game that is on a severe downward spiral. I know of several others that are leaving this game because of these same issues, and yet more that are thinking about leaving because of these reasons. Please admin, take enough time out of your busy schedule (I'm sure you are very busy!) to appoint moderators. The site needs them badly.

Administrator
    Thanks

That's exactly what we're doing... Adding a block list feature.

As for moderators, we will give this some thought. I guess the biggest issue is where to draw the line on what is acceptable and what is not. Of course, different people have different ideas on what they think should be allowed, said, etc...and then there's the steps that should be taken. It is a fighting game, after all, and tempers flare...people get angry...etc.

Thanks

But what about equality, its no where to be seen, not even in your checklist. LOL

There are 2 ways to provide equality either the suggestions provided in MOBILE vs. PC Users thread or the removal of Credits system.

2nd one is a thing that you won't ever do, and the first one is possible, but you are still not interested in it.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Administrator
    Thanks

The game cannot exist without credits.

As for mobile vs. PC versions, why would that be different? Someone can buy credits on it too. It would not help even with what you're thinking about as far as people being able to click faster. There are always better phones, better connectivity (4G, etc.), and such. Some players will always be able to tap faster than others. With that being said, I am not saying we will never release a mobile only game. It could happen, but I doubt it will be called Algadon.

Thanks

Many games do exist without credits, for example, www.archbattle.com, but if yours cannot, i won't force it on you.

Yes people may have better connectivity and better phones, but still they will lack functionality to hold the enter button or F5 button (which drastically improves drop rates (self-tested)), as is possible with keyboard, no phone provides that functionality, latest phones are either qwerty or touch phones, but still holding Enter button is not possible in any of them. I am not saying that i have checked all technologies in mobile phones, but being a mobile freak, i have check on most of the technologies and none support what i am speaking about.

So the feature of providing 10x-20x clicks over 1 click for a mobile user is still needed.
    Within mobile users the inequality will be marginal only, by connectivity or model of their handsets.

But with PC users inequality is raised to very high extents. For example :- People drain 5 million energy within few minutes but a mobile user, even if he has 4G connectivity will take many hours draining that, so never getting the same drop rate as of PC User.
    And just imagine, what a 2G connectivity guy will do, he will took months to drain that much. It's another thing that mobile user can't have that much energy as well, but that's another drawback of your game, which shows inequality.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 12-06-2011 at 10:07 PM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Administrator
    Thanks

I do not know of many games that exist without funding, unless it is done as a hobby, with free "workers" for graphics, free servers, maybe open source for development?, etc. There are some games that are supported by ads, but that does not seem to work well at all anymore.

Thanks for the feedback and comments on the other, though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I do not know of many games that exist without funding, unless it is done as a hobby, with free "workers" for graphics, free servers, maybe open source for development?, etc. There are some games that are supported by ads, but that does not seem to work well at all anymore.

Thanks for the feedback and comments on the other, though.

That thanks will be valued when you implement the system in your game and add it in your checklist. Thanks

With Regards
    Harinder Singh