+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Default Change of password

I have been reading in clan chat and profile posts about characters being stolen by other algadon members. I suggest that in changing passwords, there should be confirmation email send to the owner of the character. In this way theft of characters will be minimize if not eradicated.

Thank you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *985* For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (12-04-2011), BatKol (12-07-2011)

Thanks

Biggest suggestion is ignored by people, are you guys/gals so selfish that you are putting in list your own heart suggestions without considering highest priority suggestion of equality.

Rich and poor are equal in the court of God, so should be everywhere. Any place where this rule is not followed, is abusing almighty.

So for me this is the best and top priority suggestion, and amongst all other suggestions I would appreciate only the suggestion of not abusing others.

Thanks.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mailmeharry2008 For This Useful Post:

rambo3 (12-05-2011)

Thanks

updating clan wars will also e the top of my list, they made the game more fun and have since become a sort of bane. any clan that doesnt have a safegard against being attacked will get attacked regularly and with most clans being small, they will have no chance to win. some suggestions were talked about here
    http://www.algadon.com/forum/showthr...te-suggestions
    with the more ironed out suggestions at the bottom.

to highlight it here, allow clan leaders to chose whether they want there clans to be able to attack and be attacked, or to not ambush or be ambushed. also being able to formalize alliances where you will not attack another clan nor they could attack you would be helpful

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
    updating clan wars will also e the top of my list, they made the game more fun and have since become a sort of bane. any clan that doesnt have a safegard against being attacked will get attacked regularly and with most clans being small, they will have no chance to win. some suggestions were talked about here
    http://www.algadon.com/forum/showthr...te-suggestions
    with the more ironed out suggestions at the bottom.

to highlight it here, allow clan leaders to chose whether they want there clans to be able to attack and be attacked, or to not ambush or be ambushed. also being able to formalize alliances where you will not attack another clan nor they could attack you would be helpful
    Everybody should read sugestion that was put by a pinnaple.Its quite good and it would the game would be more interesting.Clan wars NEEDS TO BE UPDATED.
    If your life doesnt make a point,f**k it and take a joint.

Thanks

Can you setup a Forum account with the user name and password used in agaldon. So people will not steal names and pretend to be some one in forums that they are not in the game. If this was automic the forms may get used more... and if there was a link to forums for cell phones.

Thanks

Clan war: Most hate it. Just look at how many clans have a "shield clan" and use pending war request over and over for 24 hours. I feel the number of clan members needed (the clan size) to declare war should go up. Change the 10 to 50. Raise the level of the members up too. They should have more lv800+ members. War is not fun for members under lv 500 anyways (ambrosia make war fun).

Clan war part two: OR make wars scaled with a max level. One clan member over lv1200 you must have 10 lv800 players (so we can get some points). one clan memeber over lv2500 you must have 50 lv800 players (so we can get points before he kills us),

Clan point systems must change... 1000 people beating up a lv2500 person should not get 7 points because the last hit did 40 points of damage. They just took an hour to do 1 million points of damage. And a lv2500 person should not get 500 point for a lv300 person because they can kill him in one blow.
    Each player should have a set value, based on his Equipment Strength, Strength, Equipment Def, and Defense not his current hit point level. You kill that guy you get the points. he heals 20 health you can get the points again... (what you do not like that????) fine make the point return when they reach 25% of their hit points.. in an 1hr ambush. we would only get one kill in. In a 24 hour ambush it would be different.

Thanks

Clan chats are fun.. A non clan chat would be good too. (they can be ran like a clan) Call one "The ale house", one "The church yard", and one "the town square". Every one would automatically join the three clans/ rooms. you click a link to go to them. You can post. There would be NO BANK, NO Hints. We can have officers by they would be called Councilmen. List of councilmen are chris's accounts, The clan leader of the Highest ranked clan in clan wars for last month, The highest level player for last month, the person who killed the contest boss.

Thanks

The hoilday quests are great. The longer time is great. But so the no quest summer will be back.

I would like to see Big Special Quest every 6 to 8 weeks.
    And 3 little contest bosses each weekend. But the contest boss does not work right. I have 90K hit points, he kills me in one hit, and I do 24 points. I do 24K points to a normal boss.

Give us three. A Boss for lv 200 and lower, A boss for lv 800 to lv 200, A boss for 800 and higher. and make them a little easier to kill. Lower the reward, make more of them.

If you want to give a few more than 3 bosses that would be cool.

Let them show up, and make a special item for the boss. It does not have to be super powerful.. A little strength, a little max energy, and a little energy regn. You can name the item after the signs of the zodiacal or stars, and add the year. helm of scorpion 2012, amulet of leo 2012, etc.

Special quest of the stars or zodiacal can be a good idea, one that would repeat. lower reward, but easier to do. 28 days to complete.

Thanks

Stuff for the NEW guys... The New Gold leg items are making the cell phone using, fruit farming boss killing players happy.

The new 100 rings is awesome too.

How about a new 3 point energy potion that is not in the store. Only drops from bosses under lv 300. with a max limit of 50.
    Yes you can save them up for 150 points and use them on a special quest, or hit a boss an extra 50 times. I know I would burn them off every Friday night or when I hit 40 potions. I would put a drop rate of 1%. just a little extra time to play.

It would help them move from fruit farming to big boss killing, wanting to do wars faster. (may be only a few days)

Thanks

Something for me... Dule welding weapon... I go to the armor section and look for items that have some strength to it. But it is armor.Give me a shield AX, Shield Sword. Buckler Mace. That funny french sword with the hand guard...

Charge me 900 Royal credits (if it has 80% of the strength the leg weapon has), it would be worth it when I go to war. he he he.
    Give me one at lv 650, a better one at lv 850, etc...
    Make them look cool......