+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thanks

More stuff I can buy.

Give me a rideing horse (energy regeration), light war horse (energy regeration), and war horse (energy regernation and strength), and war elephant (energy regernation and strength and direct damage)

Thanks

How bout direct damage absorption for armor

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *985* View Post
    I have been reading in clan chat and profile posts about characters being stolen by other algadon members. I suggest that in changing passwords, there should be confirmation email send to the owner of the character. In this way theft of characters will be minimize if not eradicated.

Thank you.
    I like this idea very much.
    BatKol ~ (daughter of a Voice)

Thanks

Default More Higher Level Quests

I would to see additional Higher Level quests (greater than 2600) that drop some really great STRENGTH items. Please we really need strength items for some of us who are older players. I don't mind if it takes me 1 Million in Energy if it drops something really cool for strength. The Quest 2300 drops 50 cloaks at 5,000 Defense. This kind of needs to be balanced out by a good quest for Strength.

Thanks

Default some ideas

For the ambush thing, make it so that you can use truce system that lasts for 24 hrs you can't attack clan they can't attack you, make elemental damage do more or less depending on the boss or character proficiency in that area, dark weak against light, light weak against shadows, shadow weak against dark, fire weak against water, water weak against earth, earth weak against air, air weak against fire... Elemental damage 101 fireballs don't work on dragons.... Dark mages aren't Scared of shadows, angels aren't Scared of demons. Call it the fear factors..... Lol call them gifts. Have the defense damage absorbition. If you have 300 lvls 40,000 defense on someone that has 2 rage cloak you'd still lose. Weapon armor proficiency. Using x item for x times increases usefulness. Doesn't make sense if you've had the same armor for 100 lvls and when you upgrade for a helm you have higher def. I guess I'm asking tor the upgrades to make sense

Thanks

Wink yea

your right on that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    1) I like it.

2) The idea we had was a "king of the hill" type leaderboard, and have a ranking of it on your profile. We then plan to eventually expand the leaderboard into contests with rewards. (just as a preview for you all of some ideas we have).

3) Not sure I understand this one.
    The Contest part we are working on a little more atm in VIP for ya ... I broke it down into some category ideas as for rewards that ya have final decision on but of course we submitted quite of few ... we do however have a few other ideas that deserve top priority before the new contest idea we submitted months ago! On that note let me get back there now with Peg and a few other leaders and officers so we can tweak it more for ya

Thanks

yea even being able to filter them by name alphabetically would help in regards to Anon's post about the private messages

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Inconceivable Queen View Post
    The Contest part we are working on a little more atm in VIP for ya ... I broke it down into some category ideas as for rewards that ya have final decision on but of course we submitted quite of few ... we do however have a few other ideas that deserve top priority before the new contest idea we submitted months ago! On that note let me get back there now with Peg and a few other leaders and officers so we can tweak it more for ya
    Again, why not post the ideas here for all to see?

Thanks

This game is getting boring lately. Surely, we can use some changes and improvements. Like how about a story line quest for starting players 'till they get to level 50 or whatever level is better. Also, special bosses that appear and is accessible only every after 10 or 20 levels, and can be killed only once is more appealing. These bosses drop one different legendary item each time defeated. Just my opinion.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to badarjey For This Useful Post:

a pinnapple (12-05-2011)