View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Thanks

LOL, even getting 10x attacks is so difficult from admin, and you want to overdare to energy and hp as well, that won't be accepted by any luck, lol.

@ mazemike.

Anyways, thanks for polling positive.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Administrator
    Thanks

I think he meant will it take away 10x the energy and health by using it. If this feature is implemented, it would certainly take 10x the energy and health away too.

Thanks

Yup, but isn't that obvious, it will surely take normal expenditure of energy (as 30 energy for 10 attacks) and also bosses will inflict similar damage as in case of 10 Hits (fire horn 2 damage per hit (20 damage inflicted on our own character)), and i just answered him in a joking mood, don't take it on your heart @ admin

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

I play exclusively on mobile, that would be a great addition to the app/mobile site, PC users definately have an advantage, especially with luck runs, I hope this comes to fruition

Thanks

There are not many users active in forums, i think polls are sufficient to implement this system. You should consider it soon @ Admin

And thanks for all your Efforts @ All Positive Voters and Negative Voters too as i am sure after reading all posts you won't be minding implementation of this system.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

But the fact that the poll has been announced on the algadon main site will be produce more votants ... so wait some more preferences ... this a very official poll ... the past polls were organized by user theirselves and had as audition the normal forum users ... this poll seemes more general

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peppesson For This Useful Post:

numnutz (12-07-2011)

Thanks

Arrow Can I take back my vote

I voted no in the poll earlier because I thought that 10x attack will be super attack for mobile user that will put the PC user in a great disadvantage in battling for bosses. But after reading the arguments and experiences of mobile user in draining their 900 energy for 1 hour. I come to believe that they really needed this boost.

I don't know that that was the case since I never played games in my phone. Been a PC user ever since I played algadon and I can burn 3000 energy in like 1-3 minutes. I am already hammering my mouse if I can't burn it in 5 minutes.

So admin, please take back my no vote and change it to yes. Hooray to the mobile user.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *985* For This Useful Post:

mailmeharry2008 (12-07-2011), numnutz (12-07-2011)

Thanks

yeah,, i guess the poll has no'sense at all if this feature would not be implemented. and i dont see any reason why not in the first place,, LOL base from the posts and comments here,, Admin surely know that to do. but it's still up to him what move should be done. Admin will surely not disappoint his players i think. Its a matter of life and death..hehehe

YES TO MULTIPLE ATTACK OPTION !!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to numnutz For This Useful Post:

mailmeharry2008 (12-07-2011)

Thanks

Thanks 985. Your posting here automatically adds up your poll, no worries for that. Thanks to Numnutz.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mailmeharry2008 For This Useful Post:

numnutz (12-07-2011)

Thanks

You just put a beautiful smile on my face *985*