View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
    hate me as much as you want, but i say no.

you say that pc players have an unfair advantage over moble players but trying to implement this you give moble players the upper hand. speeds might be slower but many moble users have speeds comparable to older computers. do not claim that all pc users are spenders and that this helps even it out, i am sure that many moble players spend as well.

and as for your poll, it is easy to spot the slight bias. as soon as moble users can easily access the forums, when the numbers peak, this poll shows up which benefits them wholesale. other users that would have a say do not come to the forum to post their vote. maybe seeing how many of the votes came from pc vs moble users would be more telling of a true concensus.

and to raise some other questions how it actually would be implemented... if it took a user five attacks to kill a boss would 10 attacks mean 2 kills or one? will it be open to all players? you mention having individual bosses but for new players that dont spend how are they able to defeat a boss on their own? hunter noctalis showed how difficult it can be without help in the begining.

if you open up this to include all members, pc and moble, AND allow each attack to go seperately so that more than one kill can be obtained from a cluster attack i will change my vote to yes. otherwise i just see trading power from one side to another, no "equality gained".
    You should get others that share your feelings on the issue to come vote.

This is exactly why it was not going to be done, and I mentioned somewhere about the speed of phones and such. I opened it up for discussion here as a result. There will never be more than one kill. Whatever excess on an attack is simply wasted. If it is opened for PC and mobile, it defeats the purpose from the mobile side too for those that do have fast connections.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

numnutz (12-08-2011)