View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Thanks

For those who wants to know who voted in the poll.

YES: aldragon, anonymous1, badarjey, BatKol, bloodrage, Bnonymous, Cathaoir, chevs, dongtian, ExotiCAT, grizzly, Iamawesome, john, kakarot, kalan_kalavas, mailmeharry2008, mazemike, Mordeth, numnutz, outlaw1, peppesson, prinCyz, Reign of Death, sh3pir0th, Silent8Melody, tomb, viswajit, Weedman, zioippo

NO:
    *985*, ayam, pegasus101762, star1, star2

I DON'T CARE
    devilerz, requnix, Seapig

Thanks

mailmeharry

i look at this forum when im in pc, don't really got the links to the forum in mobile . . Or i should say don't know the fastest loading like a mobile version of the forums . .

Anyway, really big thanks to the admin/s for the mobile adjustments of this forum . .

Administrator
    Thanks

Added to the list: If you disband a clan, and re-create a new clan, there needs to be a limit on how many times it can be done one in a certain period of time. The reason for this is that someone could disband a clan, and rejoin to get around these limitations above.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

badarjey (12-07-2011)

Thanks

That sounds good Admin, in favor to those being ambushed by unknown, creating and deleting clans to bother others.
    Im still waiting for something in favor with me though
    More powers!

Thanks

Im really hoping this poll would make sense. I know we'll be getting the most number of in favor, i wish that makes change.

Thanks

mobile users can see bosses hit points. They will just sit, and wait for the hit points to hit a level where they can steal it at 10 hits, and click.

Now we will have more kill steals.... I do not want to see the current hit points go away for the mobile users. But if you do this.. please remove that so they will be just as blind as us.

Thanks

This will really help me with the game, ty for the post

Thanks

I play on a pc rarely at home and the other 99% of the time is my phone. I have a simple alias II and the load rate is horrible. What takes me 30+ minutes on my phone takes less than 2 on the laptop. Because of this I find myself just logging on to chat with my clan slowly throughout the day because I just don't have the time needed for that type of energy burn on my phone. The guy that worries aboutore kill stealing with hitting 10x needs to realize that an player worth anything at all knows if you have to hit a boss 2 or 3 times that really hurts your drops to xp ratio. Ideally you would always one hit, but if you're taking 4 or more hits to kill, your wasting precious ability on growth. Overall this feature would make the game truly more attractable to new mobile users who may think starting off so slow just isn't worth it. That reason there is why I believe there are so many accounts level 10 and under that have been inscribe since the day or a few days after they were created. Do this and you may bump your own wallet and make users happy at the same time. It's a win win for players and admin.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aries.Captain View Post
    mobile users can see bosses hit points. They will just sit, and wait for the hit points to hit a level where they can steal it at 10 hits, and click.

Now we will have more kill steals.... I do not want to see the current hit points go away for the mobile users. But if you do this.. please remove that so they will be just as blind as us.
    didn't i provide the solution of Boss Instances, which will destroy the concept of kill stealing as well, read the forums first and then vote or post. So your no is not counted as well. @ Aries.Captain
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 12-07-2011 at 09:43 PM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Have been inactive**** since....