View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Default Yes

Yes yes it will help a lot. Thanks

Thanks

Yea! This is a great idea! The speed was a problem... But i used a trick; just click attack 10 times in a row and wait from the page to load. Then you will see ten atacks. VOTE YES!

Thanks

first off, after reading the six pages of responces since last night, i want to say thank you to mailmeharry for trying to keep the debate on the poll and what it entails and not take it personal. we may not see eye to eye in the game much, hardly at all actually, but i do respect you as someone that has dignity

@admin - Let me tell you a way to test it yourself, as you are admin you can overflow your accounts gadget advisor energy to millions, make it 5 million alongwith lots of HP, so that your account doesn't die , and try draining it from PC (Broadband/triband), and note the time, it won't take more than few minutes to do so, without doing any efforts. Note the rewards as well from bossing and questing.

And after that do same from your 4G mobile, and see how many days you take to drain that energy, how many time you have to hit your fingers over your small touchscreen phone. Note the rewards and compare it with previous method, it would be just 10 to 20% of PC.
    for those that do not use the keyboard shortcuts, i had never heard of it before reading it here, there is actually not that great a difference between types. yes pc users have advantage. with my own trial i used ~700 (average of 2 tries) energy on pc simply clicking attack every chance i could within 5 minutes. switching to my samsung intercept i was able to use ~325 energy. simply not waiting for the phone to completely process the attack before i clicked again helped my speed.

with this very small trial it lends greatly to the admins suggestion of allowing a 3x option. i know there will be variations in my test depending on computer, internet speed and phone type but i think i have a fairly average setup. i know many computers slower than mine and my phone does not have 4g, the fastest type of internet for it.

the other point which will recieve at least this much debate as it goes through, and admin has already made his stance clear. is that the attacks will take place simultaneously, meaning that only one kill would be had per cluster attack.
    if it is made so that a 10x attack can make 10 kills it truely would be a disadvantage to pc players and admin would just be switching biases.

as it stands i would go along with a 3x cluster attack. if my logic is not satisfactory please show me where i went wrong. i take extra care to avoid flaws in my reasoning and i am not afraid of constructive criticism.
    Last edited by a pinnapple; 12-09-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    How many of you would like to see a feature go into the game (mobile only) for super attack with bosses...the ability to do 10 attacks with one click, for example. There is an argument that mobile users cannot click with the same speed as PC users, and therefore they are unfairly disadvantaged. It's not to say this would happen, but we'd like to see what the majority thinks of this.
    just to remind everyone. this is a poll to see if the players of the algadon even wanted the option, not a guarantee either way. for the admin to want an acurate poll by encouraging everyone to vote is not biased.

Thanks

Your premise is spot on. The mobile response rate is soooooo slooooow, and if it is only applied to bosses, it still creates a fair shake when trying to 'make the kill' on a boss, since there is no F5 on mobile devices. Great idea.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antilles For This Useful Post:

Bnonymous (12-10-2011), JH33ZY (12-10-2011)

Administrator
    Thanks

Thanks for offering feedback, Antilles.

Thanks

Indeed f5 helps pc users on boss attacks so I would see no problem with kill steals being most lower level pc users use 1000+ energy in a few seconds anyways we would still have the upper hand regardless but it would help close the gap alot regardless and help mobile users not have to sit there for hours clicking if they have high energy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JH33ZY For This Useful Post:

Bnonymous (12-10-2011)

Thanks

90% people use this shortcut or bot, you and some others are exception and still I didn't find any logic in your point for 3x, as I have told in my earlier posts, even 10x is less for mobile users, and 20x was what I desired and there should be nothing less than 10x.

- @ pinapple

Thanks

This is looking good! I can't wait for this to come to reality..

Thanks

@mailmeharry

my logic was that in view of the tests for what i assume is an average player the pc preformed at a rate slightly more than twice the moble rate. giving credence to 3 times, giving them slightly more attack power because of the lowered kill rate.

where do you get the 90% from? your whole argument is based on this but i do not believe these statistics are available. i admit that i do not really understand how the f5 cheat works, you compared it earlier to using a bot in the game, which would be against the rules(2). if this cheat/hack/ whatever it is to be called could be negated would you still want 10-20x on phone or would 3x suffice being that it would be make things even?