That would also help but not only does that affect the mobile users like myself, it affects the desktop users as well. It would certainly help overall if admin would look into that. Thank you for bringing it up Princyz

Quote Originally Posted by PrinCyz View Post
I would love for mobile users to be able to kill as fast as PC users but providing a "Super Attack" button woudl only address the symptom. The underlying cause which seems to be stated above is "Many people" killing "One" Boss. One individual Boss. So since time began, "kill stealing" has always been an issue. Ideally yeah, I think a Boss Instance seems more likely to help. The mobile user would then attack their instance of the boss and no kill stealing would happen.

Overhead may now become a problem, especially for the lower level bosses and new members come on all the time and there could be 100 members fighting for the same boss. That's 100 instances if we do that feature. Yikes!

So while I truly feel for the mobile user, I am not sure what might be the best solution. If we do "super attack" button for the mobile user, you may find PC users crying for this too!

But overall, I tend to go with "help the mobile user out" and yeah.. give them a super attack button. I think developing boss instances might be too much overhead and we just got the game running fast!! (not an insult here to Admin).

Just some random thoughts here don't all fling viscious insults back at me :-)