View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Sometimes, you are pretty confusing Admin :'ppp im not sure if you are saying it would happened or not. You are sometimes giving hope, and suddenly get it back.

Thanks

That's so true Mailmeharry2008 ..i dont know what more Admin is demanding for. Where as the majority had spoken and shared all their positive thoughts. Or he want every single player out of 50k members of algadon will give their votes. .hehe

Thanks

Looks like there was a big war here some time ago

numnutz
    hey man hey cant take any sides hes da ADMIN .he cant be partial to the yeses or nos

Thanks

There are not 50K players in game, most of them being inactive, merely 1000 to 2000 players may be active, or even less. And in forums that count is reducible to merely 100 active profiles only and out of those 40+ voted for us, so no need to worry numnutz. We will win, unless, people start hiring NO voters. HA HA HA, just a joke.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mailmeharry2008 View Post
    There are not 50K players in game, most of them being inactive, merely 1000 to 2000 players may be active, or even less. And in forums that count is reducible to merely 100 active profiles only and out of those 40+ voted for us, so no need to worry numnutz. We will win, unless, people start hiring NO voters. HA HA HA, just a joke.
    Most days there are 4000+ unique visitors. That does not mean it's the same every day, but it's a better idea of the active users than 1000-2000.

Thanks

Haha..if we dont win this, it's gonna be a world war 3 ..swear to god ..ahaha

Thanks

Chil out dude. Dont worry we will WIN!

Thanks

I just cant sit and relax, coz i myself is not sure whether the votes counts. I mean, is this poll is the exact basis to implement the said feature ??, if we won the votation, does it guaranty that the 10x attack option will be added into our system ??, as far as we can see, Yes has the most number of votes, and true we are winning. But i dont see any go signal, or any signs that Admin is going to appove this, coz in any post of hope we are posting, it seems like he's going against.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Most days there are 4000+ unique visitors. That does not mean it's the same every day, but it's a better idea of the active users than 1000-2000.
    We are getting off the topic, but let me tell you that is the number of unique visitors, not the active members. Active members are those who play regularly in game, and who post regularly in forums. And that count of 1000-2000 is much higher for that, it would be mere hundreds only as per the response in forums, it kept silent for so many days earlier. And in game as well, not more than above said count of active people exists.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 12-09-2011 at 03:35 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by numnutz View Post
    I just cant sit and relax, coz i myself is not sure whether the votes counts. I mean, is this poll is the exact basis to implement the said feature ??, if we won the votation, does it guaranty that the 10x attack option will be added into our system ??, as far as we can see, Yes has the most number of votes, and true we are winning. But i dont see any go signal, or any signs that Admin is going to appove this, coz in any post of hope we are posting, it seems like he's going against.
    Patience dude, patience, we will be rewarded for sure, or believe me i will be the first one to quit this game for ever.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh