View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Thanks

duh this poll will close on 12-20-2011 i suppose the decision will be made on that date meaning all you can do is wait and be patient.

Thanks

Yeah right..

Thanks

Mailmeharry2008, i will ..and so do I ..

Administrator
    Thanks

I will offer a bit of encouragement. Based on the feedback we have received here, there is likely to be some improvement for mobile users. It may not be 10x, but there will likely be something. I am not saying it will come immediately (in fact, it will not), but since there does not seem to be a great deal of opposition, I can see it as being useful to offer a little help to mobile users. We'll probably start with 3x attack, and see how that goes.

Thanks

3x, are you giving us charity, lol????

And even if you want to test, 10x is pretty low, and at least 20x was my suggestion, but you yourself renamed this thread already to 10x and now you have even reduced it to 3x..

This is not appreciable at all

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Administrator
    Thanks

It needs to be fair for both mobile and full players. You say that mobile is slow. Not everyone on desktop is fast also, and some mobile users are just as fast as desktop. This is why the proposal was so difficult. Therefore, the advantage given to mobile cannot be too significant. We're just trying to find a balance that will offer a benefit to mobile users, while not tipping the scale at the same time.

Thanks

From my regular 1 hour or so of burning 1k+ energy i guess that only lessen 10 or 15 minutes :/ doesn't change anything at all, if its possible to make 3x why not 10 or so..whether 10 or 3x, we still have to wait. .why not to make the wait worth while instead of a little waste ??

Administrator
    Thanks

Please see above post. It was edited to offer a better explanation while you were posting.

Thanks

How many among pc user experiencing slow connection as mobile ?? Admin do you think they are more than us ??, only pinnapple is complaining about that, and in the first place there is no mobile faster than a pc user ..so where is the balance ????, when im using pc , i never stayed there more than to minutes to burn 1k nrg. Be reasonable, its seems like YOU NEVER PLAYED YOUR OWN GAME ON BOTH GADGETS, im worried you're not aware.

Thanks

There is no one on PC faster than any mobile, due to keyboard and not due to connectivity, how many times do i have to repeat this thing, lol???

Simply saying to admin, be a tester, or gamer yourself, play it in your mobile yourself and then play in over your Laptop, you will yourself get to know, that why this is needed for mobile..

Don't trust us, trust yourself, test yourself. That would be the best to show you what we are demanding is fair and square and doesn't have any drawback, and i am sure if you test it yourself, you will like to make it even more than 20x rather than 3x or 10x
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 12-09-2011 at 04:08 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh