View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Thanks

There are PCs with faster Internet connection than home. In fact, 4G in my area is faster than cable Internet. You do not have to repeat. It is because of the voices here that the additional option will be added.

I suspect the reason we did not receive many votes here is because the voting was not anonymous. We have received a number of emails asking about the advantage for mobile users at 10x, etc.

I am certainly not saying that all mobile users would have an advantage over desktop, and I am not saying than all mobile users are disadvantaged now. Yet, we did want to offer some help since it seems that there are more mobile users that do need a little help than the other way.

Thanks

I too edited my post in previous page check it for your answer.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Those pc user who do have slow connection didn't even bother to give their votes, not even reason it out, we should not deal with that coz i know that you know, mobile could never beat a computer in anyways.

Thanks

@admin - Let me tell you a way to test it yourself, as you are admin you can overflow your accounts gadget advisor energy to millions, make it 5 million alongwith lots of HP, so that your account doesn't die , and try draining it from PC (Broadband/triband), and note the time, it won't take more than few minutes to do so, without doing any efforts. Note the rewards as well from bossing and questing.

And after that do same from your 4G mobile, and see how many days you take to drain that energy, how many time you have to hit your fingers over your small touchscreen phone. Note the rewards and compare it with previous method, it would be just 10 to 20% of PC.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mailmeharry2008 For This Useful Post:

numnutz (12-09-2011)

Thanks

I dont get it why you cant see the difference Admin :/

Thanks

Guys...you can post here whatever you want,but its on admin to make decision whill he help out mobile users or not.

Thanks

3x wont change anything Weedman..

Thanks

Maybe....but at least that is start.

Administrator
    Thanks

I did say we'll see how it goes from there. I did not say 3x was the final decision or not. You guys are so quick to jump on the attack.

We're going to do just that...see how 3x goes. I do fully understand that there are tricks desktop users can utilize that mobile cannot to use their energy faster (enter key and F5). However, if there's a way to exploit it, someone will figure it out. Such as a certain software that allows you to use a hotkey to refresh on mobile and a phone with a keyboard, for example. There's just a lot to consider. It's not as simple as some would lead us to believe.

Thanks

Is 3x the least choice you can give Admin ??