View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Thats a secret @ pinapple that where I got my stats, lol, and thats true, don't suspect it (it might be slightly different, but not much).

And the way you are telling, is accepted fully as replacement of 10x, on following condition - just make a rule of waiting for pc users as well, (just like few seconds waiting during clan war attack, and interval should be so that millions of energy drain take out same time as a mobile user, making equality of physical labor/effort in game, lol.)

And finally 3x still don't have logic, as pc users are more than 100 times benefited and not just thrice in drop rate, in time consumption and in effort/labor, and many other ways as well (like mobile users are forced to chat less to devote more time building their character, forums get low posts also for similar reason, as most users are mobile. In clan wars also the interval provided is very short and pc users kill mobile users as soon as they heal.)

I am personally very experienced (not most though) player, who have played, tested and seen every aspect of game, I report many bugs occassionaly to admin, so I have really fair knowledge of what I am speaking and also about the statistics.

So still saying, nothing is left for arguments. Also I have told chris to check/test himself at 4g connection mobile and broadband connection PC, he himself will get all answers at his gadget advisor account.

Thanks

I must say that pc users have BIG advantage.I'w tried that f5 thingy and here are results-for 15s 2k energy is burned easily,but with mobile i need 1h and more.Even if you have some high tech mobile and extreme speed net you still want be able to get same results as pc user.So i agree with harry that 10x is the best solution.

Thanks

Thanks @ weedman

Weedman just tested it over 2000 energy, I have tested it over my over 200,000 energy and people like hulk smash and lucifer daily drains there millions energies in few minutes, what else does anyone else seek.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 12-10-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks

Because you have your own computer Pinnaple. What about those who dont have ??what about me?? Why dont you try playing without using pc ??, just stick with your phone., let's see how it works with you. You can easily reason things out coz you never tried it the hard way. Coz you can play this game either way. I REAPET, YOU ARE SELFISH OLD MAN !! Try to consider everything. WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO ONLY RELY ON THEIR MOBILES ?? Don't be insensetive !!

Thanks

Hey numnutz, calm down, see our votes is near to half century I.e. 49

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mailmeharry2008 For This Useful Post:

numnutz (12-10-2011)

Thanks

I hate Pinnaple so bad. Lol hehehe..well ..yeah ..more votes in favor to come i believe..and death to those non'believers. Lmao !!

Thanks

Hatred is enemy of whole humanity, just because pinapple is not able to understand our point doesn't mean that we should hate him, we should love him, as he gave us a challenge, and to the most extent, I believe he will change to our side by this time, as he must have understood this time. And there are 0 non-believers as previous voters on no were already given there solutions by me earlier and most of those 7 voters are on our side already.

Thanks

That's a great news then. Hmm i dont actualy hate Pinnaple, it's not him i really hated. It his statements that really pissed me off. I just wanna express my emotion, and after posting my previous post, heavy feelings are all gone. I just can't keep boiling temper inside me. Lol hehe .. Stop the war, and Peace !! I mean, have peace.. Lmao !

Thanks

I see YES voters exceeded the minimum number of online players of Algadon. Nice!! It only means that almost all regular online players of algadon gave their votes.

Thanks

As the polls were for 10x, and our side gained way upper hand, so the implementation should be 10x only now. @admin

And as I already told that 10x is also very less for us, so consideration should be given to 20x as well, but for testing phase of this module, nothing less than 10x is ideal or desired.