View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Yes

Yes yes it will help a lot. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    How many of you would like to see a feature go into the game (mobile only) for super attack with bosses...the ability to do 10 attacks with one click, for example. There is an argument that mobile users cannot click with the same speed as PC users, and therefore they are unfairly disadvantaged. It's not to say this would happen, but we'd like to see what the majority thinks of this.
    just to remind everyone. this is a poll to see if the players of the algadon even wanted the option, not a guarantee either way. for the admin to want an acurate poll by encouraging everyone to vote is not biased.

Thanks

Post Absolutely for mobile only

Those who play on the pc always pass on the tips and knowledge that they know. This won't even the playing field but out will promote growth for mobile users

Thanks

Similar thing is currently being done by PC Users (simultaneous attacks by holding Enter key, more loots and mobile users still lying on corners getting one fruit of 2 in 50-100 hits and those hits are hard to be carried out as well, unlike PC Users, where you just hold a single button of Enter Key, or F5) @ requnix.

So applying this system won't give PC Users any disadvantage, but only allow Mobile users to do the same as PC Users are doing. I think you would have understand by this better

Now you can't roll back your vote @ requnix, but still you can put in a post confirming that you agree to us, making it more favorable for mobile side. Thanks in advance if you do so.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 12-06-2011 at 11:19 PM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

To admin - You have wrongly named this attack to Super Attack, 10x or 20x attack won't be much considered as a super attack, which is creating misunderstanding in people about the attack, as, it will still take hours for an mobile users to drain his complete energy. It will be faster than previous but still not as fast as a PC.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mailmeharry2008 For This Useful Post:

badarjey (12-07-2011)

Thanks

I am just a forum reader but I thought I should create an account to vote, definitely an awesome idea.
    It's all about speed, its not like mobile users will get stronger or anything, if they can't one hit bosses they will still die if they don't heal.
    Seems pretty fair to me.
    Also, if this ever gets into effect, mobile users with thousands of energy wouldn't have to spend hours on a single boss which means other players do not have to wait like crazy for the slow poke to get done.

Thanks

thanks bnonymous, for making it more clear. And one more drawback by this idea could be clan wars, but that already has a feature which resists people to attack for few seconds before second attack, in case of a 10x-20x attack it will go automatic on that time interval itself instead of a mobile user having to keep clicking like mad on his phone.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Thanks for renaming thread. @ Admin

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

PC Users has no reason to cry for that, as they are already getting it since this game began. And why would anyone insult you princyz for your nice thoughts

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Thank you Aldragon. Well, the idea is from Shinobilegends ..when i get bored burning my 900, which for heaven's sake took me an hour or so, im browsing the internet looking for others game. And i found that one that i know would be very helpful. I've been in too many mmorpg game, but i dont know why for some reason, even though farming is realy bored and slow i always end up fighting bosses in algadon, til yesterday that i lost all my patience of sitting for an hour or two doing the same thing. So i email'd Admin, and posted in this forum. I know that Admin knows exactly what to do. With or without this poll, getting or not getting the most number of in favor, Everyone knows whats the best thing to be done.