View Poll Results: Would you like to see a 10x attack added only to the mobile version of the game?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

55 84.62%
  • No

7 10.77%
  • I don't care

3 4.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Admin even changed his mind i guess. If he will vote, he might choose No too. But see ??even him, who from the very start believed that this feature is impossible is now standing on our side..hehe Advance Merry Christmas indeed.. Lol :'D

Thanks

You got a point @ numnutz

Thanks

hate me as much as you want, but i say no.

you say that pc players have an unfair advantage over moble players but trying to implement this you give moble players the upper hand. speeds might be slower but many moble users have speeds comparable to older computers. do not claim that all pc users are spenders and that this helps even it out, i am sure that many moble players spend as well.

and as for your poll, it is easy to spot the slight bias. as soon as moble users can easily access the forums, when the numbers peak, this poll shows up which benefits them wholesale. other users that would have a say do not come to the forum to post their vote. maybe seeing how many of the votes came from pc vs moble users would be more telling of a true concensus.

and to raise some other questions how it actually would be implemented... if it took a user five attacks to kill a boss would 10 attacks mean 2 kills or one? will it be open to all players? you mention having individual bosses but for new players that dont spend how are they able to defeat a boss on their own? hunter noctalis showed how difficult it can be without help in the begining.

if you open up this to include all members, pc and moble, AND allow each attack to go seperately so that more than one kill can be obtained from a cluster attack i will change my vote to yes. otherwise i just see trading power from one side to another, no "equality gained".

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a pinnapple View Post
    hate me as much as you want, but i say no.

you say that pc players have an unfair advantage over moble players but trying to implement this you give moble players the upper hand. speeds might be slower but many moble users have speeds comparable to older computers. do not claim that all pc users are spenders and that this helps even it out, i am sure that many moble players spend as well.

and as for your poll, it is easy to spot the slight bias. as soon as moble users can easily access the forums, when the numbers peak, this poll shows up which benefits them wholesale. other users that would have a say do not come to the forum to post their vote. maybe seeing how many of the votes came from pc vs moble users would be more telling of a true concensus.

and to raise some other questions how it actually would be implemented... if it took a user five attacks to kill a boss would 10 attacks mean 2 kills or one? will it be open to all players? you mention having individual bosses but for new players that dont spend how are they able to defeat a boss on their own? hunter noctalis showed how difficult it can be without help in the begining.

if you open up this to include all members, pc and moble, AND allow each attack to go seperately so that more than one kill can be obtained from a cluster attack i will change my vote to yes. otherwise i just see trading power from one side to another, no "equality gained".
    You should get others that share your feelings on the issue to come vote.

This is exactly why it was not going to be done, and I mentioned somewhere about the speed of phones and such. I opened it up for discussion here as a result. There will never be more than one kill. Whatever excess on an attack is simply wasted. If it is opened for PC and mobile, it defeats the purpose from the mobile side too for those that do have fast connections.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

numnutz (12-08-2011)

Thanks

A PINNAPPLE ..i guess you are the only PC user complaining about your connection. Lol as you can see, mobile users are far numbered than those on PC. If you're connection is slow due to low brang or old PC you are using, the best thing to do in your situation is to buy a better one. Lets say its 20 over 1, 20 mobile user and you 1 PC user is complaining abt your connection and yelling this feature should not be implemented or if so, must be implement to PC users too. Do you think that's reasonable ??, you are being selfish. You only think your self. You only think the best for only one, just the best for you without thinking that many of us are all counting with this. I dont know what kind of pc do you have and why you are acting like that. I never heard any pc in my life that moves slower than mobile when it comes to browsing. Why not buy a mobile phone too, or upgrade your computer ??, if this new feature be implemented in both sides, THAT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING !!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to numnutz For This Useful Post:

Bnonymous (12-08-2011)

Thanks

i was not complaining about my current computer. it is acting fine and is faster than my phone. but. many other computers i've used, including many public ones on campus run within 20% of the speed of my phone(3g). i myself use my phone for access when i cannot reach a computer. if the change would impliment i would have to do all my fighting on the phone because i cannot 1 hit ko the bosses either.

i am pretty sure that algadon is not made up 20 times more moble users than pc users as you seem to be saying. whether that is the ratio of those that vote has not yet been revealed. as only moble users and/or moble mainly users seem to have commented i take offence that you say i am thinking only for myself. somthing that gives clear advantage over another user is not something to be lightly handled. it is you that is seeming selfish.

--
    i cannot reach many but my own clan in algadon. perhaps if the admin sees fit a news item will make the presence of the poll more universally known

Thanks

This change will only make the speed of mobile phone users to pc users equal, what's the big deal about that? We can assume that mobile users buy their PCs and choose to play this game on their PCs. As simple as that.

Thanks

There's No point @ pinnapple

Simply saying guys on PC are already having this feature with them, and moreover even 10x hits if kills boss 2 times is not a problem, when you PC Users hold enter for 2 minutes they get numerous kills, not just 2, i myself 1 hit ko'd many bosses within 5 minutes with over 50000 energy on my PC, so think how many kills i may have got in those 5 minutes and you are getting a problem when similar facility (still not similar, as mobile user won't get that many kills even now due to 10x only hit) is provided to mobile users.

And for weak players they still can beat individually, as normally people steal away kills, at least they will have a surety to get a kill maybe it might take few more hits for them.

@Admin - No need to make attacks wasted, do you waste them for PC Users? LOL, still saying there is nothing left in this topic that should make people vote no on this,

admin you yourself told to be positive, now just by one man you are saying him to get votes from his/her clan members, and that too which had no logic, i don't know what logic you find it out and why are you not so interested in this topic, seems you want to reduce your expenses by not implementing this system?????

Sorry if i am hurting anybody, but this is a kind of thing that really pissed me off @ pinapple and admin

ILLOGICAL ARGUMENTS.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 12-08-2011 at 11:28 PM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aldragon View Post
    This change will only make the speed of mobile phone users to pc users equal, what's the big deal about that? We can assume that mobile users buy their PCs and choose to play this game on their PCs. As simple as that.
    Everyone has got mobiles, but people may not have PCs. And even those who have got PCs, usually can't keep sticking to PC whole day, so most of them play over mobiles as well.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Default Erase discrimination for mobile users

Yes. Be fair to mobile users. I am a PC user so i'm not being bias. Let mobile users enjoy what PC users also enjoy, and that's fast farming. They only want to burn their energy faster. I really think this option will minimize the kill stealing of bosses since they will stop farming after they burn their energy. I don't like to farm boss when a mobile user is stuck in a certain boss and farming 40mins - 1 hour and still don't finish.

Like I say, if you change your view, you can just say that mobile users turn to their pcs after implementing this option. The more players the more fun.

My vote is "yes" and I can't see any difference in the game when you start implementing this.