+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clan wars

Thanks

Default Clan wars

Many suggestions have been made for clan wars here are mine. 1. No pending protection 2. Only 2 ambushes allowed on a clan per day period regardless who did them. 3. Forced wars can be no longer than 2 hours! 4. Notifications sent out to members of ambushed clan whenever they are ambushed. 5. Scrap the records in favor of a point system. 2 points for winning a war u force. 3 points for winning a war forced upon u; 5 points for winning a formal war.... I also like ideas of peace clans, training clans and even a training war option. U can't please everyone but there is room for improvement.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tack View Post
    Many suggestions have been made for clan wars here are mine. 1. No pending protection 2. Only 2 ambushes allowed on a clan per day period regardless who did them. 3. Forced wars can be no longer than 2 hours! 4. Notifications sent out to members of ambushed clan whenever they are ambushed. 5. Scrap the records in favor of a point system. 2 points for winning a war u force. 3 points for winning a war forced upon u; 5 points for winning a formal war.... I also like ideas of peace clans, training clans and even a training war option. U can't please everyone but there is room for improvement.

Agreed on all points except point no. 2 and 3. For point no.2 - Number of ambush allowed should be no more than one,
    For point no. 3 - Forced wars should be no less than 24 hours, so the victim clan have had chance to win the war as well. 2, 3 hours war will be similar like most clans of mr,b00m do right now and win with treachery, by beating inactive clan members.

And one more thing, you didn't added most important point and that is, Categorisation of Clans into A,B,C,D,E,F categories based on their members levels, only similar level clans can attack each other.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Within 50 percent of the groups u attack I don't want 24 hours of forced wars in any fashion. Many would like the pendings dropped so I think limits are in order or u will always be at war. Notifications would give ya a chance to win when u are forced and the point system would encourage more formal wars

Thanks

Within 50 percent meaning clan of 10 can attack clans with 20 or less clans of 100 can attack clans of 50 up to clans of 200 members. And no dropping below 10 or u lose current war status: this would promote larger clans

Thanks

Within 50 percent of the groups u attack I don't want 24 hours of forced wars in any fashion. Many would like the pendings dropped so I think limits are in order or u will always be at war. Notifications would give ya a chance to win when u are forced and the point system would encourage more formal wars
    Notifications won't benefit much, they are not sms, or even if sms, the people sleeping at that time won't know about the notifications. So 24 hrs. is best choice, to balance both sides. And long span of war will reduce ambush count as well, as ambushers too will be afraid of such long wars and its effects over them as well...
    So Ambush should be none less than 24 hrs.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Within 50 percent meaning clan of 10 can attack clans with 20 or less clans of 100 can attack clans of 50 up to clans of 200 members. And no dropping below 10 or u lose current war status: this would promote larger clans
    And by members i didn't meant members count only, i meant levels as well, Clans will be graded according to their members levels count and members count as well, and then put up into a grade, and clans of similar grade can attack each other only, and no senseless wars would be there by this in which lvl 5000 player alone do whole job for his clan, and little level guys stay dead under him of the other clan.

It will bring balance in warring clans. And grading will ensure no strong crush weak and there will be certain range in those grades, so little bit high low levels would already be there.
    Last edited by mailmeharry2008; 12-16-2011 at 01:32 AM.

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Good points but u hafta have an email address right. The notifications give ya a chance now sometimes u have none

Thanks

Ya i didn't said to remove that feature, lol @ tack