+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks

So far, the extra energy bonus isn't enough to persuade me to change my class to Warrior Angel, when complete. If, perhaps, one could not only equip the weapons, armor plus spells of the first two, and additionally new and unique weaponry, etcetera added to the package...well, I could see myself grabbing for it!

Administrator
    Thanks

It does not give extra energy anymore. It did not seem to be a popular route. Therefore, it was changed to be just like the Mage and Mystic Warrior and serve only as an alternative presentation.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    It does not give extra energy anymore. It did not seem to be a popular route. Therefore, it was changed to be just like the Mage and Mystic Warrior and serve only as an alternative presentation.
    I switched to it and actually do not mind the higher cost to switch back, IF this character class had a little more to it than the extra energy, etc.

Maybe allow this class to equip 2 weapons or armor....
    AND/OR special weapons/armor designed specifically for this character

Thanks

Ive read this thread and checked the new characters. The new "angel" classes used to have a 325 energy cap. The rate of energy gained is 8 per 5 min....thats the same as the other Premium classes. I saw the rate go from 5 rc to 2000 to 1000 lol, which makes sense.

The price for premium players to get 2.5 wings at 450 per wing makes this logical. That would be 1125 rcs so now paying 1000 is logical...expensive non the less.

But as of today the new classes dont give 325 energy, they have a cap of 300. I dont know if these classes are officially set as of today but to have a player pay 1000 rc to have the same stats now after all the complaining isnt a good idea.

I understand developers need to make money and that players want to get the most they can for the money they spend. If your gonna keep the classes the way they are with the same stats then it should be 4 or 5 rcs.

You guys do a great job as it is with introducing new products in the legendary shop, theirs no need to bring a heavy price into class changes. The different classes are their for fun not to make money.

The legendary shop...now that was a good idea. Having discounts and limited time items was a great way to make me broke lol and if you ever bring back the Cloak of Milleon the Great sweet cause i need 1 more to have 5 and reach my limit with those. I saw Iness Wizard of the First Order Robe which is amazing but i just cant cause i already invested so much money into the Milleon cloaks lol and thanks for keeping the energy cloak at 2500 instead of 3k that was nice.

I know people, including me would like to have a list of different Premium class to switch from. So the question is how can this be done to satisfy both parties?

You could do as you do the other classes and change HP, gold caps and rates of regen. Changing energy rates by maybe 10 per 5 minutes is not going to make a big difference at all too. Us players still run outta it.

If i come up with any good ideas ill let you know, i really want this game to succeed. What i dont want to see happen is the game killing itself!!! Adding 2 more premium classes that are the same and requesting 1000 rc isnt right. Thats ok though cause hardly anyone will switch to them. After all we are not being forced to play them.

The reason i bought so many cloaks and energy potions and weapons and armor for my character at the legendary shop is because it was worth it!!! Im very happy with all the gear and the fact i can sell lower legendary gear i bought is great it saves the player some money. I know your on the players side and you've been proving it.

I just dont want this to be the beginning of the end for algadon!!! If the price of changing characters go up this much to have the same end result whats next to be changed?

Other then this lil rant, as i have accustom to do. Keep up the good work guys

Masokis

Administrator
    Thanks

It only costs 3 credits to change to the char now that it is like the other premium...

Thanks

damn i read it wrong....im sry

Administrator
    Thanks

No problem.

Thanks

lol I know this thread is already done but here are my 2 cents on a 'fee' for a switch to a badass race: making it cost 2000 creds initially and legitimizing that fact would entail that it would have to be 666x better stat-wise than the rest of the premium chars that we already paid 25 bucks for. perhaps if you equalized the ratio of money spent to stats gained people wouldn't have been so taken aback? say 50 creds to switch to an even more badass race in addition to the initial 25(roughly 1167 worth in rcs) bucks we already spent. just trying to shed some numerical logic on the situation. let me know what you think

Thanks

I'm glad I didn't really see anything special with the original female Warrior Angel, therefore avoiding much of this ballyhoo. However, when I awoke to the new look for the female character, I switched without batting an eyelash - that is the exact look I strove for in my chatsite's avatar! Thanks you for fixing that look up Admin!