+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Smile Character Classes differentiation

I made myself a Premium player after several days' tries and found out this is a great game, so I think Premium worths it.
    Apparently lot of stuffs are still worth improving.
    I think the singly most important thing to develop is the Character Classes differentiation. You can see clearly no matter what role you choose, you fight like a warrior using STR/DEF. I am a mage and I feel not at all fighting like a mage.
    I believe this game should have already designed a very good Character Classes differentiation, only it takes time to fulfill.
    It would be good if GM can somehow unveil your plan for this.
    I belive everybody will be very interesting to know.

And one more thing, Royal Credits is really too expensive. I would have already done my second purchases for Royal Credits so I can buy Energy Cloak if it were not so expensive. :-(

Thanks

I also made myself premium and am loving the game. I love the cell phone app the most. There is a lack of character differentiation, but I won't speculate as how to change that.

But as for the variation of character classes seen roaming Algadon, it's quite limited to 4-6 classes. I figure that the most important aspect is total energy and energy regeneration, especially at lower levels. What I figure might change that would be if you go premium, the base energy and energy regen would be the same across the board at max 300 and 8 per 5min.

Thanks

Ding, ding, royal credits a little much! I totally understand that's how you fund the game. Here is a thought, I would be willing to pay a small monthly few, say $5 for a good discount on royal credits. It should be an "OPTION" however... and the discount should be fairly good,40-50% off. In the long run you all will bank mad cash, just because you have the positive income monthly and I think if the credits were a little cheaper more people would buy. The key is that the legendary pricing has to remain the same.......!