+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wtf!

Thanks

Default Wtf!

I can't log into any of my 4 accounts...WTF is going on? _blitz_, epidemic, deicide and shade are my accounts. What happened?

Thanks

Thanks for not helping me try to give away my accounts. Either I was hacked or you banned me and I seriously doubt you banned me since the owner abandoned this game long ago!
    Last edited by _Blitz_; 09-29-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Thanks

110 players have viewed this and not one lazy fuck can tell me if I've been banned or hacked?

Thanks

I know what you mean, what's going on here? I have tried to get back on my accounts as well,...I see other people on algadon??? what's up? I have tried to even create a new character, and it keeps sending me back to the 'log in to play the game',...I have been trying to log in and I know I am not stupid, I know my password to the new and old characters, but it is not working???

Thanks

you know something, I was on an account a long time ago, and they had said that there was going to be a new algadon?? I have no-idea if it's true?

Thanks

Thank you for answering my question. If i'm not the only one having problems then they're having server issues. I'll check in once a week until they fix it. I'll probably give you one of my accounts for being the only person to comment here.

Thanks

Algadon has been completely reset. You need to re-register and start all over at level one.