+ Reply to Thread

Thread: group quests

Thanks

Default group quests

perhaps one day in the future implement group quests where you are required to have X amount of clan members join in a battle and once you have your set number they all do battle against a quest boss until either all players are dead or the boss is dead, perhaps have them drop credits, gold, legendary items something that can be dispersed throughout the crew to members just a thought

Thanks

I'm liking this idea. Optional team work is always a good thing in my book. Some people may complain that it wouldn't be fair, because single players wouldn't be able to achieve this. (unless you made a way for standard players to ally for a time, and work like they were in a clan for a bit.)

The fact is though, that in real life, there are benefits to working together. Groups can achieve more than a single person usually, so why not allow clans some benefits that single players don't get.

That almost got off topic. lol. Let me say it one more time. I like the idea.

Thanks

it looks like the best way to give the clan more sens.
    These bosses could drop items for the clan itself. these clan's items could buff all crew members proportionnaly by their level ... to avoid low level with too high power.
    For the solo players...like any other games, 1 vs 100 = you are at least in a big mess.
    We need the clans more usefull and powerfull too :-)

What do u think bout some conquest territories between clans ? like this :

- Land1 (str+X) owned by clan A
    - Land2 (def+X) owned by clan B
    - Land3 (X gold/day) owned by clan B
    - Land4 (X NRG/min) owned by clan C
    etc...
    could imaginate attack of land like a temporary quest created by the first 'attack land' from a player and finish by a timer T1. then the defender clan has the 'defend land' quest started as timer T1 finished until timer T2 finish . Compare global attack/defense and then may be victory or defeat... Just dreamin' but why not ?

P.S: Just to say that without the brother in arms clan invitation, i don't think i had buy the premium...the clans are the motor for this game to be a longlife MMORPG in my P.O.V.
    Good game and plz continue to surprise us with events and so on :-)

Thanks

Wow. Very good idea. I love it! I was just thinking about something like this. I would love that. Oh, and if it would drop credits, I think it should give each of the clan members (that helped) the random amount (like when you search for treasure)
    I am Ancient Doom and badabingbadaboom