+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Red face What do you play on?

I know many of play a bunch on our phones, but how about at home when your really wanting to lvl or just check out the graphics (which I think are pretty friggin amazing). I have had an IMac now for about 6 months and absolutly love it! I use and Airport Extreme to make the house WIFI (kids have a Wii and think it's important for them to be on-line too).
    So there ya go, since I busted this thread open... What ya got?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (04-04-2010)

Thanks

I have a Dell Pentium 4 for my usual gaming and a Gateway (do it yourself, put together from people so-called refuse that beats All). But I admit to being a lazy bum half the time and play in bed (or at work o.o) on my G1, while my hubby uses his Wing. The graphics via computer are superb and I've uploaded the images of the various bosses I've gotten up to and the different character classes plus some of the legendary items. Simply amazing to look at but inconvenient for chronic play! Lol

Thanks

My PC is an

Intel Q9550 2.83ghz Quadcore OC'd to 4ghz(stable)
    16GB of ram
    RAID 5-0 array (4 1TB drives)
    4 monitors total: 3 - 23" Samsung Monitors, and the other is a Samsung 52" LCD, 2 nVidia 9800 GTX's to run the montiors.

Thanks

Rob, Damn dude that is like wayyyyyyy to much information! I was lookin for like Hi my name is Dan and I play on an Imac, a HTC Droid and I am addicted to this friggin game! WOW dude no wonder your like level 3,000,000,000,0000 now please don't kill me!

Bat MUUUHHHHUUUAAAAAA! (I had to chew threw the leather straps just to type this!)

Thanks

Im on an HP DV0885ea when im not at work, and my Galaxy Portal (Droid) at work.

Thanks

I play on a custom built desktop PC (Vista w/ Firefox) at home, and in the few moments I have spare, the old clunker PC at work.

My mobile phone is simple and basic: phone and text, I don't need anything else when I'm surrounded by computers and landlines.

Thanks

I play almost 99% of the time on my Droid

Thanks

Motorola Droid.
    Semper Fi.

Thanks

I'm happy that my G1 Droid is a mini laptop and therefore was able to access the PC version of the game when the mobile went down yesterday. Many who have other smartphones and similar pocket PCs may be able to download the Bolt Browser which will also provide the PC version (in case such downtime panic should happen again). As usual, I was too lazy to sit at my PC.

Thanks

At home i play on my laptop - a sony vaio. While away i play on my nokia N900.
    Both runs linux and i really like it. And the game just rocks.

Too bad, i didn't found a linux version of the mobile game. It's all droid talk.