+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Default 1 level up gives +1 Energy

Isn't it reasonable for each level you get, you gain +1 Energy?
    Ever since the damage/defense system is changed, it is hard to kill BOSS even consuming all your Energy, so the only thing you can do is wait.
    Only players who buy Energy Cloak and Beast Cloak can do it easily. This would frustrate most of all the other players and kill the base of players population.

Administrator
    Thanks

This can be the case at some spots. However, there could always be more than one person after a boss. Also, as you go up, the smarter decisions that are made in the game, the better success you can have with this, even without pay items.

Thanks

Maybe a reasonable design is you gain 1 Energy point for every 50 levels up.

Thanks

Admin. BOSS stealing, common BOSS pool, is the one specific design that we dislike the most.
    Why this game is designed to rely on something that players hate the most to compensate the fact that players are given "FAR" less Energy required to kill just one single BOSS?
    I don't think this gonna stimulate effectively for more players to buy Credits just for "SURVIVE".

Thanks

I definitely agree with glcu. He has a good point. There are always a lot of people going after the low level BOSSES (such as me). I sometimes just want to kill the BOSS all by myself though. So, I waste all 250 of my energy, and sometimes even 10 or 20 credits only to get 2 kills, and people (BOSS stealers use only 3 energy AND get the kill). I don't think this issue would fare well with the users, and might even make some users leave the game. A LOT of people will not want to buy credits, and thus will have to forfeit their kill even if it would only take one more attack to kill the BOSS.
    Last edited by Ancient Doom; 04-06-2010 at 05:17 AM.
    I am Ancient Doom and badabingbadaboom

Thanks

Cooperation among clan members to bounty and take out players after your BOSS is a viable strategy for getting the BOSS you want to kill. I'm just sayin'...

Thanks

Yes, but how would you know who else is after the BOSS?

Administrator
    Thanks

You can view the players online to see who is in your same level range and therefore able to attack the same boss.

Thanks

That takes too long, because I am usually playing during the "hot" times when over 30 people are on. I don't feel like I want to spend half an hour checking to see which online players would attack my BOSS.
    Last edited by Ancient Doom; 04-11-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Thanks

It would be nice if the boss page displayed who got the last kill so we can fight back.