+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Exclamation Legendary item prices

Ok, so to get any legendary items, you have to be willing to spend hundreds of dollars for the credits. I think either the prices of the legendary items should go down a lot, or we should get 5 credits per level up. If you don't want to pay, you would have to be as addicted as john6677. He has played only about a month, and level 846 or something. Most people won't be that addicted, so they will have gotten tired of the game by the time they get enough credits to get what they wanted. Just my thoughts. I would like to hear other people's opinions on this too.
    I am Ancient Doom and badabingbadaboom

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ancient Doom For This Useful Post:

mailmeharry2008 (01-17-2011)

Administrator
    Thanks

Very much untrue. Many legendary items that are very good are given away free in the game. Almost every boss after the first few have a legendary item drop.

Thanks

Oh, ok. I guess I am too low a level to know that yet. LoL, I am sorry. I should have waited until I could check that. Though, it is still hard to get them that way, because more than one person attacks a boss, and it is luck if you get the kill. At least that is how it is for me. And you can't choose which Legendary item you want when you get a boss drop.
    I am Ancient Doom and badabingbadaboom

Thanks

No brother i never spended any Dollars on the game and i know many people who didn't as well and are still very high levels in the game. However for non spending people patience is required and the guys who are spending money are paying for their quick progress in game have to pay the cost. So if you are patient then there is no problem in this game for anyone. If you are not then either you have to spend money, or simply try to be patient. And believe me it is the best game in MMORPGs, if you compare it with other games on this matter.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mailmeharry2008 For This Useful Post:

Armania (08-03-2011)