+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Exclamation Experience from Quests

I don't know why, but quests only give strength experience. I think this is a problem, because with quests, you get more experience per energy point. This means defence is a lot harder to train, and will take longer and more energy points. I am only level 14, and already, my strength is starting to pull away higher than my defence. We should have a choice to train defence with quests. Feel free to post your opinions.
    I am Ancient Doom and badabingbadaboom

Thanks

Oops...just noticed masokis's post about this same thing.

Administrator
    Thanks

It is setup this way to add a layer of strategy and encourage doing more than quests. Plus, quests do not give better exp/energy for long.

Thanks

Really? When do you start getting more exp/energy from attacking players and/or bosses?

Thanks

As you level up the bosses will become stronger and you will receive more exp from them, Mage Catwoman is the lowest lvl boss I can hit right now, this is what I get from one attack: You gained 211603 gold and 242 experience by beating the Mage Catwoman! The highest lvl boss I can hit right now is The Witch of Edenham, this is what I get from one attack on her: You gained 302652 gold and 443 experience by beating the Witch of Edenham! Thats a total of 6 energy points used and I got 685 exp. points. I'd stick to mostly bosses since you get a chance for drops with each kill.

Thanks

Yes, I do like bosses, but to get one kill for me, I have to use at least 20 credits to restore my energy and the paying for hp doesn't really matter. But I don't buy credits, so I don't see the point of attacking bosses at a low level. At what do you suggest I start attacking bosses. I only get 4 experience from each attack on anything right now.