+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Thanks

Talking Exoticat, , Lady of the ??

So whats up girl! This is Bat! Like what would you get if you cross a Bat and a cat? I don't no, but lets find out! MUHuaaaaaaa! So like the cat them is soooo working for me! Especially when you leave the prrrrrr's! WOOP WOOP leave em anytime.... *as Bat smacks forehead on desk*

Seriously your game rules. We can have an alliance anytime!

Thanks

Well, Bat, let's see; what WOULD a cross of breed conceive? For one, you could ask my hubby, SpiritualFire, a full-fledged duck! But I can easily provide some details of our family tree.
    Not currently present is my dear dausis (daughter/sister), a duckit. Kitty30 is a furduck, although she is also my fursis (some of this becomes rather technical). And of course, Tack is my furbro. Obviously, I was never able to list my family at my chatsite because the descriptions ran more pages than War and Peace.
    But none of these answers your own question. A cross between bat and cat would either be Cabat or Bacat!
    Incidentally, it may be very difficult to ally with an entire family as we offer asylum to certain individuals and have very conflicting and inexplicable rules at times. However, if you kiss your four-year-old (the one so fond of all the smilies) and whisper "furlovemeow" to him tonight, some form of cooperative may be reached in time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExotiCAT For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (04-09-2010)

Thanks

I do believe when you speak with Silver you'll understand more.... And I do hope you know I am simple a harmless flirt, nothing meant. And at anytime say the word and flirting goes pigeon....Cool, Cat!

Thanks

Don't worry Bat, even my own hubby is a harmless flirt and never got his head smacked by either the recipient or myself. If I had been angry I would not have responded in a humorous way. Mew!

Thanks

There is such a thing as a batkat. M=E^.^O=W !!! I am a cat that chirps *giggle*
    Last edited by BatKol; 05-01-2010 at 09:30 AM.
    BatKol ~ (daughter of a Voice)

Thanks

well i think you will get rat after crossing....hhahahaahhaha