+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Cloak of Enchanted Luck (Price to high)

2000 credits for 10 minutes of luck? Am I reading that right? As a permanent feature, that price is about right. But for only 10 minutes of "use" 2000 credits is way to high.

Administrator
    Thanks

This is something we're experimenting with. Not guaranteed to keep it for purchase at all. We are planning to have a permanent luck item you can buy, but it will only be +1% rather than +35% like this one. It will be stackable, though.

Thanks

I think the permanent one with say 1% (and stackable) is a better option. I would buy that one. I understand you testing the waters and appreciate the continued development!

Thanks

Ok, the permanent one sounds good, but 10,000 credits for 1% of luck...I mean...yeah its permanent, but that is forcing people to pay an extra $300 just for 1!!! For 10 (the max of this item)...that's $1,200...and that's only for 10%. I'm sorry, but that is unreasonable. Lol, I may be young, but my mama taught me to stand up for what I believe in.
    I am Ancient Doom and badabingbadaboom

Thanks

OK guys, it is what it is. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Yes stand up for what you believe in, but don't continually bitch about it either... Getting old. We all believe the credits are too high and yes 10 k credits is absolutly ridiculous for 1 item, but hey, thats the way it is.

Administrator
    Thanks

The item is very significant, but not of interest for most. It's not 1%, though. It's twice as beneficial as you're thinking.

Thanks

Admin, what exactly is the % of the item? Personally, I bought one and I have been getting fruits from monsters that never dropped them before. I'm sure they would have normally but its great still seeing a few fruits from the 200+ monsters!

Thanks

The cloak is also the drop from the level 800 quest.
    The quest is repeatable. So far I have farmed 60 of the Sonduku stones (and at least 100 other legendary items) using the cloak. Each of those stones alone sell for 2000 credits, it is worth the 2000 credits for that increase in drop chance.

The Talisman of luck on the other hand, not worth 10,000 credits in my opinion.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormms For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (05-26-2010)

Thanks

lol if its a max of 10 at 10k creds per you're talking somewhere between 2 and 3gs depending on how you're buying your rcs. they're more valuable than we think though? does having one of these talismans give us the chance to find a pink slip in our drops or an investment into a down payment for a car? because that's what id rather spend 2 or 3gs on. or hell, maybe even school if necessary.