Thread: Sending items

Thanks

Default Sending items

(hope this is the right spot for this)

ability to send/gift items within a clan? maybe exclude legendary items
    everyone who likes this idea post.

Thanks

I second it!

Also a failsafe put in so that if a player leaves the clan, the items go back to the gifter would be a nice add-on.

Administrator
    Thanks

With legendary items excluded, that very well may be an option. Of course, there would have to be a level restriction also so that a level 1 player would not be able to use a level 75 item, for example. It has now been added to the to-do list for the game. I cannot say when it may arrive, though, at this time since there are quite a number of things before it on the list for enhancements, new features, etc. Thank you for the suggestion!

Thanks

Thank you for replying and adding this to the to-do list!

Thanks

Default Expand Clan Donate function to Donate to Clan Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    With legendary items excluded, that very well may be an option. Of course, there would have to be a level restriction also so that a level 1 player would not be able to use a level 75 item, for example. It has now been added to the to-do list for the game. I cannot say when it may arrive, though, at this time since there are quite a number of things before it on the list for enhancements, new features, etc. Thank you for the suggestion!
    A simple approach might be an extension of the extant capability to donate to the clan. You can include Weapons, Armor and Spells... heck maybe even Legendary Items - Flame Sword, Flame Shield... anything that could also be obtained via a 'drop' as is the case with these items, now?. A cross-check of the Item characteristics to the checking-out clan member, would limit a lower level character from checking out a higher level item.

I endorse the idea of a 'tag' on the item, so that if a clan member leaves, that item is checked back into the armory. I endorse donated gold or items as remaining within the clan. That would eliminate trying to square the books. If a clan member leaves, the clan member cannot recoup gold or items donated to the clan. Easier to develop programming code, also.

Putting this idea higher on the list could recruit more clans and players. It's really a relatively easy enhancement based on existent code and adds a layer of activity to the game that would be so cool!

My 2 cents.

Administrator
    Thanks

Thank you for the additional feedback. It's indeed appreciated.

Thanks

I give my two thumbs up for the idea.

Thanks

I just wanted to add my opinion to this. I agree very much. So far from what I have seen there is no real benefit to belonging to a Clan other than you cannot attack a clan member.

Personally, I would also like to see some other form of "Benefit" from a clan such as perhaps a certain % of strength or defense added by such a clan. So new member joins a clan and they have a xx% strength/defense bonus for perhaps the first 10 levels by being a member of the clan. This way they can learn the ropes and the clan can help educate them on protocol and such and involve them in clan (searches) for the elusive drops.

After the first "10" levels (or so); then the member should usually have the hang of things and be ok with their own strength level. OR continue to have a %benefit based on the mean/meadian/average of the players (or highest player); thus ensuring play. The more the clan plays, the higher the average score is, the better the %benefit is to lower clan members.

Just my thoughts.. don't throw tomatoes yet!

I do really like the clan exchange; lower members can get weapons, items, etc as a lower rate or "checked out" (like a library) from the clan defense locker. But if they leave; the item goes back to the clan. Totally like that idea.

Thanks

Default great idea

This is the first time I have really read any thing on this forum but the hole reason that I logged on to it today was to pitch this vary idea to the Administrator. Thanks for beating me to the punch. Also if it could help at all maybe you could look at another online game, which is mafia mofo. I think a clan system similar to its gang system would be perfect. There are a lot of other things in that game that could be great fodder for ideas in ALGADON Any way thanks a lot for the great game and I look forward to what’s new in the future.

Thanks

This is a fantastic idea! I can imagine a "clan bank" having added a list of items, where you can view anything within, say, 20 levels higher than yourself if you are below level 50, and more if you are above. (Due to the switch between getting new items at what levels at the higher levels as compared to the lower levels)

This would add SO much gameplay, and alot more chat. Also nice to know that you would be able to hand that good old flamesword that served you so well in your first levels on to a new player who needs it more