+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default A few bank ideas.

Players and Admin,

I was thinking about how the bank works. Seeing as there are items for sale that cost a billion gold, or 10 billion gold this can be tasking for many players. I suggest a way to pay to upgrade the interest on the bank for your character. So, 1.1% for non premiums, and 2.2% for premium players.

If a player could pay X billion gold to raise the interest rate by 1% or something, that would be pretty nice. For the most part, gold doesn't have much of a use unless you are seriously saving every sovereign for those 1 Bil/10 Bil Legendaries. I think this will give gold more value and allow players to have a chance to increase their stash slowly, but effectively.

Secondly, allowing players to purchase RC via gold pieces. Based on the current price of RCs, and the fact that 10 RC is worth 50K gold, perhaps we can change those numbers? I know that it would be crazy to buy RCs for 50K so raising the price and making it harder to earn, but not impossible and depressing would be neat. Myself as player would pay a billion sovereigns for a set amount of credits, Perhaps 10 or so. However, this would revamp the 1/10 Billion credit legendaries.

These are just some ideas I thought about, so I wanted to share them with the world. Surprising enough, I really enjoy this game and its simplicity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bach For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (04-23-2010)

Administrator
    Thanks

Indeed, both of these are already on the list for consideration.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (04-23-2010)

Thanks

Awesome

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bach For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (04-23-2010)

Thanks

You know exchanging Gold for RC's would definitly increase the value of gold! So thanks to Bach for bringin it up and Admin for thinkin about it! I'm in!

Thanks

Wow...I would be so very very grateful for the paying gold for credits. Thanks for bringing that up.
    I am Ancient Doom and badabingbadaboom