Yea, but for a start, not everyone was a player back then, I wasnt, so i have no chance of getting any templar equipment so im being penalised because i never knew of the game earlyer, because the game it hidden away because you have little to no advertising to let ppl know its about.

Look at Evony, they spend tons on advertising, and have lord knows how many members, some paying a little to get decent perks, but they will have alot more people paying than this game will if you stick to your currant plans, im not trying to be mean or offensive, thats just the way things are. The players on here that want to be the best, WIlLL go and buy credits to max our arch mage and beast and energy cloaks, but to do it they have to pay literally, a small fortune, quite similar to a month or three of mortgage payments ... how is this a reasonable price to pay for a game, while non premium members get little to no thought?

So, back to my point, will you be making any other old items available to people who 'joined late' with a reasonable chance of getting them without having to pay? Some items you can only have one of, so make these items the same, if older players already have them, then so what? but at least the newer players get the same chance to get the items that the older ones had.