+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

Yea, but for a start, not everyone was a player back then, I wasnt, so i have no chance of getting any templar equipment so im being penalised because i never knew of the game earlyer, because the game it hidden away because you have little to no advertising to let ppl know its about.

Look at Evony, they spend tons on advertising, and have lord knows how many members, some paying a little to get decent perks, but they will have alot more people paying than this game will if you stick to your currant plans, im not trying to be mean or offensive, thats just the way things are. The players on here that want to be the best, WIlLL go and buy credits to max our arch mage and beast and energy cloaks, but to do it they have to pay literally, a small fortune, quite similar to a month or three of mortgage payments ... how is this a reasonable price to pay for a game, while non premium members get little to no thought?

So, back to my point, will you be making any other old items available to people who 'joined late' with a reasonable chance of getting them without having to pay? Some items you can only have one of, so make these items the same, if older players already have them, then so what? but at least the newer players get the same chance to get the items that the older ones had.

Administrator
    Thanks

Yes, most special events are independent, like the one just announced in news right now...and we will bring back old items from time to time also.

Thanks

Is the new "Explore the Fortress of the Serpentius Centurion" quest also available for 1 day only?
    And where can we get the "Alchemy Bracelet"?

Administrator
    Thanks

No, the Explore the Fortress of the Serpentius Centurion quest will be available for days. As for the Alchemy Bracelet, that's the riddle part of the event. You have to find that, unless you can get it from someone. <hint>

Thanks

Admin., can unveil a little bit more hints?

Administrator
    Thanks

Don't want to give too much away. I will say you're not going to get anything from a normal boss, and there are two ways to get it.

Thanks

Admin, I am going to have to disagree with you. The Templar Quest was at least a month ago. What about the new players that joined since them. You have totally frozen them out. They have no chance to complete. If nothing else, you need to think about that. YOu have players joining all the time and with quests like that one, it will not be worth it for new players to join. They have no chance to compete. At least look at their "join" date and give them a chance to complete the quest longer than seasoned players.

I truly appreciate the attempt to do special things, but you need to consider the new players, or those players that have low energy on these type of quests.

Administrator
    Thanks

This, as you know, is not the norm. Most special quests and events are all inclusive. Just remember going forward to always try to take part in special events. The reward may be greater than even it seems at the time (for something else down the road). Although, as I said, most of the time, they are self-contained, but sometimes you may need something from a previous event. This was a reward of sorts for the active players.

Thanks

I received the Alchemy Pendant from the Templar (Earth Eater) Special Event quest. I'm hoping it brings more luck and opens new avenues, although I surely was tickled pink at receiving the 10 billion from the king!

Thanks

Come on peeps, really. Give the admin a break. I understand we as leaders have to argue a bit for our troops, been doing all my life. However, there is a time where the trying to win for the people becomes whining and we are there! LET IT GO, please! Yes those who weren't playing then are outta the mix kind of. But if you feel that strongly, you could've bought them enough rc's to complete the first quest in a timely manner to complete the 2nd and so on, so forth. So it was do able, I had several of my guys do it, saying, ya know the $60 they spent was worth the 10 billion and 3000 credits they got n return. So look at all the avenues of approach, find one that will work and take it. If not, say your peace in a quick brief statement and be done. Sorry if I sound harsh, but They don't call me a blunt asshole for nothing I guess!

Bat