+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Winning Legendary on Def vs Str

So, riddle me this, I was told by what I believe to be a reliable source (who may just be off his rocker) that most the boss's I am currently fighting only give up the legend stuff while training Defense. Thus resulting in my stats being somewhat lopsided, not that I care, but I have just always trained equally. So is there any truth to this? I am referring to say levels 800 thru 1200 boss's except Dryad Shapeshifter whom does give it up in Strength training mode. Any information you could provide along these lines would be greatly appreciated as well as helpful!
    Bat

Thanks

Talking

How many pegasus wings had you obtained from the Black Dragon (player level 675 - 825)? I'm not done yet (almost) but to date have acquired 114 wings playing solely on "train strength." Why would I do that? Because I level up half as slow which provides more opportunities to get the goods! Sure it's lopsided but...hehe, I'll just make it up in defense training until the next benevolent boss!
    Last edited by ExotiCAT; 05-01-2010 at 12:14 AM.

Thanks

BadDan, if this be true, u just train whatever you wanna train, and only reserve ur last hit for DEF.

Thanks

no actually exoticat is right, i have a simple formula, keep training one thing only like str or def (strength is more beneficial however as it helps in killing bosses faster, and defense is normally not working greatly on bosses as far as i have seen, defense is for player vs. player fights.)

So keep training str, and never train def more than 50 percent of your str. This way you will level up slowly and take out maximum from any boss. And if you consider that you are now not getting good drops from a particular bosses, train def there, to have a quick boost in levels.

It's just a suggestion as per my experience. I am not forcing anyone to apply or go with my strategy.