Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Well...I guess downtime means...

...repairs! I know we're having some trouble, especially with the "disappearing" buttons I complained of. But, I never realized how much I'd miss this game when I woke up and couldn't yet access it! Thanks so much for making necessary adjustments and...HURRY BACK! Waaaaaah

Thanks

Umm cell phne says no go but computer is go, so whats up with that??

Thanks

Cool

Humm Bat, you must have some fancy computer if you're able to access Algadon which is down for repairs!? Not only is it down on both my PCs but my G1 phone is classified as a mini-laptop with phone included for convenience. This is a major problem they simply could not repair as quick as possible and I'm feeling guilty by now for not reporting the "slight breakdown earlier but didn't think it would have worsened, believing only it was contest related. Then again, something else may have raised its ugly head since I had the problem and I have no idea why it's down. I'm already suffering withdrawal but shall remain strong and wait this out *pulls out 10 more hairs from*....MEowch!*
    Last edited by ExotiCAT; 05-01-2010 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks

arg!!! since 9:00 am (france's hour) so 4:00am est hour i can't play... i must use opera mini on my android phone to see it's for few minutes...but few minutes=more hours !!!

i want play please hurry up

Thanks

Sorry to hear that Asgen. You're right the mobile version has been down 12 hours or more. My phone's PC version just kicked in (it was on and off on my PC throughout yesterday) and I was able to slay that black dragon I know we're both after. This is technically a mini laptop, not listed as a cellphone and that's why. But if you realize the problem that was happening with the site (buttons for attack mixing up with hospital button, etc., you'd see the trouble might take a few extra hours to resolve. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be up for all the mobile players soon enough. Meanwhile take the break you need. It isn't good for the nerves to spend 24/7 on this game

Thanks

ACK! I must have my fix of Algadon or I'll go crazy!
    BatKol ~ (daughter of a Voice)

Thanks

This was posted on the clan page, I think if you use the browser on the phone this will work:

But I found a way around. Google algadon and click on the 'login' button, not the homepage and it works.

I don't use a phone, I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Ahazz; 05-01-2010 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks

All I have is my phone I don't have a computer.
    BatKol ~ (daughter of a Voice)

Thanks

all I have is mobile as well. this wouldn't be nearly as perturbing if I hadn't just used 60 rcs to restore energy being able to only use roughly 10 rcs (somewhere between 40 and 60 is what I could use) before the server went down. this was after i had just spent 7.50 on rcs as well. I hope algadon is planning on refunding me some rcs because my energy could have restored itself completely 4x over by now. hope the mods read this. if not who would I need to speak to?

Thanks

Yeah, it went down about 11:30 pm last night and still isn't up. I primarily use my mobile. I also noticed that it didn't work on my wife's mac either, so assumed everything was just down. To my surprise at around 10am when I logged on via my PC, I found Algadon was working.

Anyhow, in short, I lost 9.5 hours I could have spent on the special quest which kind of bothers me a little.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaouson For This Useful Post:

kevbo (05-02-2010)