Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

so problems are for those have phone it's not a good new : i lost 10 hours so i lost between 6 ou 7 black dragon's kills

Thanks

would it be possible for us to get an update letting us know what exactly the problem is and where were at in fixing it?

Thanks

Yep, the PC version was also down at first but I did get it working by googling one of the pages other than "homepage." I've been playing on the PC page via my G1 as well - BatKol take Note!!! I haven't tried the homepage yet as I found the regular page just as sweet for this G1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asgen druniros View Post
    so problems are for those have phone it's not a good new : i lost 10 hours so i lost between 6 ou 7 black dragon's kills
    How do you suppose you lost ANY black dragon kills if you haven't been able to play? If you're worried about the Pegasus Wing drops, they are based on your own law of averages not the time played or whether anyone else won them. Example: Dragon can drop 100% of the time but player can receive only 60% of the time if they play or make a kill. If you have taken time off the meter stops ticking. Don't worry, you'll make the same number of those wings based on however many kills you make personally, downtime or someone else's kills nothwithstanding

Administrator
    Thanks

Everything should be back up. Everyone will be getting a couple flowers to compensate for the downtime. As always, hope everyone enjoys playing Algadon!