+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Player cap part II

Have we ever thought about limiting players to certain levels of HP or energy until they reach higher levels. As I am sure your aware we have some level 500 and down players that have ridiculous amounts of HP. Which yea great for them, but does that really provide for a challenge for that player or others in their path to follow? I guess it also goes without saying the buy your character theme as well. So I guess I kind of answered my own question. I would like to hear other's thoughts on the subject, including admin. Another chap and I were talking ad when we came up through the ranks things seemed different, we busted out butts leveling to get where we are. I have sense added some legendary items, but that is to protect myself from the players that go and purchase all the "extra" items. At the level I am I have to think twice about attacking a level 500 sometimes. Humm something seems a little disproportionate here.

Bat

2. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)

Administrator
    Thanks

HP is not as much of a benefit as some are thinking since all you have to do is eat or visit the hospital to replenish it with gold. As for those that further their characters with legendary items, there's nothing new about that. It was done since the game started...it just took more of lesser powered items vs. fewer of higher powered items now. Lastly, as for attacking level 500 players, indeed...some like to be powerful early on. So, be careful out there!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)

Thanks

Wow, really...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)

Thanks

Default hp cap

well thats all i do is farm fruits. i been doing that at lvl 50 and if they put a hp cap in the game then that would mean that all my hard work was for nothing. if hp is an issue then everyone should farm it and not try to put rules in place that stop the players who just farm hp so when we do start lvling we dont have to buy items that gives hp. we can just farm rc's and buy other stat boosters

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sorak For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)

Thanks

ps. i never spent cash for my hp just a lot of time killing bosses over and over . and ask anyone who tried to kill a boss i was on . i think i made more friends like that than just hanging out in clan chat. L0L

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sorak For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)

Thanks

I think Batdan was referring mostly to the godlike damage that any low level can do.
    Putting a limit of, say, 5000 dmg done at level 500 would help to not have everyone who is fine with buying power be able to defeat the 2000 level + people by just maxing every legendary there is, because that is stupid. Ofcourse, people who dont buy legendaries, like me, still would not stand much of a chance :O

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Belarion For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)

Thanks

lol ok i understand for a minute i was like well now i have to do quest instead farm fruit to get my hp up by attacking bosses .yea that do suck when a low lvl can do over 1k damage and they are under 500 but i thought that when you kill the contest boss u get godlike drops to damage like that

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sorak For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)

Thanks

Not everyone are lucky enough to kill the contest bosses
    Well anyway, limiting max hp / damage done in accordance with level would be a good idea and would help to balance things further!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Belarion For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)

Thanks

Too bring this one back up..Belarion hit it on the head, cept now it is much worse than before, of course... There are lvl 150 players in this game that can kick my azz. Wowm where and what has our game come too.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)

Thanks

yeah can someone explain to me how people under level 400 can have over 1800k, yes thats right over 1,800,000 health? i've seen some lower levels than me attain several 100 thousand health but never over a million.

i too do not get to spend money on the app so my question is partly legit, how is it that they get so much health and still be at a low level? i'm still under 10k and closing on level 420

20. The Following User Says Thank You to a pinnapple For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)