+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

well they must have purchased cloaks or rather they have farmed for the fruit of life. There are legendary items that boosts your hp.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kroger For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (11-10-2010)

Thanks

Very easy for ppl with unlimited cash flow to literally buy health and levels. And you're all correct in not seeing any fun in that. I'm up to the 1500 cloaks but had a bit of luck with the Golden Dragon, etcetera, so I will but not this moment. Why ppl should have such unlimited cash flows is another speculation for another time. Although, I certainly have joked about it! Lol

Thanks

A pinnapple, those players have cloaks. The harder you hit the better and more often the drop. It, was just taken care of I've discovered. The rest have some mad money.

Thanks

Thumbs up That's true, but

Quote Originally Posted by batdan13 View Post
    Have we ever thought about limiting players to certain levels of HP or energy until they reach higher levels. As I am sure your aware we have some level 500 and down players that have ridiculous amounts of HP. Which yea great for them, but does that really provide for a challenge for that player or others in their path to follow? I guess it also goes without saying the buy your character theme as well. So I guess I kind of answered my own question. I would like to hear other's thoughts on the subject, including admin. Another chap and I were talking ad when we came up through the ranks things seemed different, we busted out butts leveling to get where we are. I have sense added some legendary items, but that is to protect myself from the players that go and purchase all the "extra" items. At the level I am I have to think twice about attacking a level 500 sometimes. Humm something seems a little disproportionate here.

Bat

That's true, but those low level guys also spended money which other like us didn't and that's why they deserve those hps. and moreover they are also spending money for their defenses as well, as far as i know. However i myself am a weak character at my levels and i too find myself dead during clan wars even by low level guys, lols.

Thanks

Anyway ... who spend money must be thanked in some way because keep active algadon RPG game ... if the developers receive few money from the game we will risk the e game closure ... or game stop in developement

Thanks

Yes, truly, richies help us in this way too, how did i forget to mention this fact??? LOL....
    So even being weaker to the richies should not bring us a feeling of hatred, to the hearts of poor.
    As i told i myself never spent in the game. But still i feel happy for what i am, strong people still can one hit KO my char, but it's alright, they deserve to do that

With Regards
    Harinder Singh

Thanks

Completely agree ... 110 % agreement

Thanks

Oooo,

Thanks, thanks a lot

With Regards
    Harinder Singh