+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Administrator
    Thanks

Buying royal credits does not entitle special treatment. I think that most, if not all, players know this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-10-2010)

Thanks

What he is saying, I think is when do people say enough is enough? It might get to a point where everyone says, this is just too much. To much for credits, don't listen at all to feedback etc... so when does the player say when....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-10-2010)

Administrator
    Thanks

We listen and act on feedback a lot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-10-2010)

Thanks

im sorry but i do feel that buying credits does get people special treatment. You developers are constatnly doing things in this game to make the strong, stronger, and keep the weak, weak. unless the weak start to buy credits, then they would start to fall into the strong category. i've played this game for a few months now and got nowhere until i spent a little money. or a lot of money in todays standards. the cloak is cool, and if its extended i'll probably get one, but it favors the strong. aka the members who can afford to buy one. not everyone has thousands of $$$$$$$$$ to spend

8. The Following User Says Thank You to liesoflove For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-10-2010)

Administrator
    Thanks

I don't believe changes have been made with the purpose of keeping lesser powered players the same.

As for the rest, of course players that purchase legendary items tend to have better results (generalized). That's the case with any online game that uses point/credits to fund it (one way or another). You don't have to spend thousands, though, to do well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-10-2010)

Thanks

AS I said, that's what I thought he said not what I said... I think you all do a fair job of listening to us, I do think the credit issue is out of control and the robe issue is out of control...but I am 1 opinion...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-10-2010)

Thanks

Default Another Stick of Gum

*with totally guilty face*
    Well, a new item was in the legendary shop yesterday - the Soultaker Ring. Of course, being a shopoholic, yes I had to have one. I saw no fanfare before finding it in the shop so I have no idea whether or not this is a special, limited item.
    On the upside, I shop here much like I shop in the real world - one of each item. So I'm fairly certain my kitty tail can be whipped by most players at around 50 levels higher. Had I been the sort to pack each strength/defensive item to the max, I would have grown bored and quit long ago. To date, I have not spent thousands and very likely won't get into the plural of that numeral. Perhaps just one more spree...
    But I would like to state that there are games out there that are way, way more expensive. Most involve an alternate sim universe where anything goes as long as you can pay for it. Some have been closed down due to their crime based nature, one is still up and about at last peek. Then there's the one from Japan which any player who knows the language may access, their tiny sister site is where I brought 10 players here from.