*with totally guilty face*
Well, a new item was in the legendary shop yesterday - the Soultaker Ring. Of course, being a shopoholic, yes I had to have one. I saw no fanfare before finding it in the shop so I have no idea whether or not this is a special, limited item.
On the upside, I shop here much like I shop in the real world - one of each item. So I'm fairly certain my kitty tail can be whipped by most players at around 50 levels higher. Had I been the sort to pack each strength/defensive item to the max, I would have grown bored and quit long ago. To date, I have not spent thousands and very likely won't get into the plural of that numeral. Perhaps just one more spree...
But I would like to state that there are games out there that are way, way more expensive. Most involve an alternate sim universe where anything goes as long as you can pay for it. Some have been closed down due to their crime based nature, one is still up and about at last peek. Then there's the one from Japan which any player who knows the language may access, their tiny sister site is where I brought 10 players here from.