Threaded View

Thanks

Default Check this, Admin!!!

Left By gclu - (Report? - Reply) On Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 09:01 PM
    My previous early prediction keeps coming true all the way till today: they will keep designing new stuffs to lure players pay for it. The money you spend today will never catch up with the items they keep designing only to keep ourselves capable of competing with other players. They have no sense of how game balance is so important for the survival of this game and they keep destroying it. So put it in another way, don't think about PvP any more, just enjoy fighting BOSS and collecting drops, then life is better.

Left By Stormms - (Report? - Reply) On Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 09:00 PM
    The problem with this game is that they will continue to come out with these items as long as people keep buying them. Welcome to capitalism.

Left By Ancient Doom - (Report? - Reply) On Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 08:53 PM
    Same here. I will respect your decision, but WE WILL ALL MISS YOU VERY MUCH.

Left By BatKol - (Report? - Reply) On Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 08:45 PM
    I hope u reconsider, Sykosis.

Left By Sykosis - (Report? - Reply) On Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 08:34 PM
    WTF? So we need to spend $120 to get one of those new cloaks? ***** this game - I am done with it. The developers clearly have no game sense and are purely interested in raping us for money.

Its been a blast while it lasted - met some really cool people.

But I'm done with this shit. This new cloak was the final draw. I'll be checking my account for a little while longer if folks want to shoot me a PM, but after a week or so I'm done. Back to reality.

If I'm going to spend that kind of money, I'll invest in WoW or some other well developed game.

For those of you remaining - keep up the good fight!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gclu For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (07-01-2010), jdtp18 (09-16-2010)