+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks

hi
    i am chris and i am a big fan of this site. i like this type information and i have ever never seen such type of data at other pklaces like it. i would like to especially appreciate you all peopl on this attempt.
    chris

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chris123 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (07-01-2010)

Thanks

I am making a second account (now with all the time on my hands waiting to complete the 800 quest then the consequent boss run/quests the luck cloak will benefit), which I will premium (personal reasons not having much to do with drops) but not buy any items for unless through saved RCs.
    Hopefully, I'll be able to test out most of the above theories and ideas, as well as not making the same few errors I did in this account. Somewhere along the way, I'll post what I discovered as an "unbought" player

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    This is totally untrue. 99% of the images in the game were paid to be custom made only for this game, and the very few that were not were royalty free.
    thats not entirely true now is it... you got something called a magic keyblade... ummm square-enix owns the trademark to that and they do not allow the usage of their trademarks at all. so that would be one example of a stolen/edit picture but the name is still in violation

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireurza View Post
    thats not entirely true now is it... you got something called a magic keyblade... ummm square-enix owns the trademark to that and they do not allow the usage of their trademarks at all. so that would be one example of a stolen/edit picture but the name is still in violation
    Yes, it is entirely true. The keyblade image is not stolen or edited whatsoever. It is a completely unique image. As for the "keyblade" term, I have no knowledge of it being trademarked, and I see it used widely on the Internet after just now doing a quick search. This will be looked into, though.

Thanks

you see it widely used because it is a term from a very popular video game called kingdom hearts. copy and paste from a SE email.
    All content of our games is copyright SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. We regret to inform you that we do not grant permission to individuals to use any copyrighted content. Because we receive numerous requests, our policy is to decline any use of our copyrights. We currently are not granting permission to any one except our own business partners.

The Private Policy of SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd./SQUARE ENIX Inc. stating the use of materials, is as follows:

All game materials, including, but not limited to, their design, text, graphics, screen shots, files are copyrighted by SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Any other use of materials of our games -- including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication -- without the prior written permission of SQUARE ENIX is strictly prohibited. No materials of our games may be used on any other product, published, or otherwise performed in public.