+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Special quests??

In general the quest like this one and last, they will run through Friday, correct? Thanks!

Administrator
    Thanks

Usually a week from when it started, but it can vary. This one ends this weekend...most likely on Saturday.

Thanks

is there any way we could get a specific time? im trying to figure up if ill need to -buy- energy and if so how much. don't want to spend anymore than I have to to get max AAs.

Thanks

its interesting really that noone can get a solid answer for really anything from your end admin. in reference to these "variances", they appear to come off as discretionary. One may wonder discretionary to what degree. Perhaps a little favoritism involved?

Administrator
    Thanks

Don't know why you'd possibly jump to an assumption such as that. Concrete "end-times" are not given only in case it does not end at the exact planned time for one reason or another.

Thanks

I was wondering if I was the only one hinting towards a bit of favoratism... lol

Thanks

"one reason or another". im not trying to be harsh or unfair but we were given a "concrete" time for when the sorcerers rage robe would no longer be available so all the collectors that were going to spend the $150 or however much would hurry up and do so while supplies lasted and it was still available days after you said it would end, if its not available still now (not sure about today I haven't checked). things like that come across a tad bit underhanded and shady, and don't allow us to give "one reason or another" the benefit of the doubt that its a legitimate reason at all. more like just another incentive for us to -buy- more rcs if we have to because we don't know if all that energy invested in the quest run is ultimately going to go to waste. there seems to be a trend forming here.

Administrator
    Thanks

Seems you have your mind set on there being something underhanded at play. Saying there isn't won't change that, I suppose. If this is how people see the special events, it might be best to limit or discontinue further.

Thanks

aha so now we see reverse psychology and the disadvantage of monopolistic power at play. skipping concrete issues and jumping straight to rediculous repercussions all in the same sentence. where do you attend admin? about 80% sure were dealing with a college student that seems to be offensively defensive now. would it be so tough to announce that events end at 12 midnight/noon est time? you sure as hell gave us an end time when it came to profiting -thousands- of dollars within 4 or 5 days for some limited edition graphic with stats. of course you didn't follow through with that though right? couldn't...because of "one reason or another" right???????????????????????? you underestimate your community, admin.

Administrator
    Thanks

Your being over critical and accusatory is not helping. I'm not a college student, but being falsely accused of things several times over is what mainly lead to the previous "repercussion" mentioned.

Here's the hard truth... At this time, special events are all manual. Meaning they are setup and disabled by hand, which is perfectly fine. The main reason a concrete time is not given is because I don't want to have one, and then miss it due to loosing track of time while working, being away from the office, or anything else. Of course, with something important like that, an alarm should be set to ensure it is done at the correct time. Without getting into too much, I just didn't want to risk it slipping mind (being that I personally have a poor memory), being away, and not being able to end it at the correct time when the alarm goes off! I actually agree with your original point. However, for now the day should be good enough.