+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

I think (see the smoke ~~~~~~) that a day, with a general timeframe such has midnite should suffice and should kinda be a rule of thumb... Hear me out, sayas you previously stated for reason you don't weanna get into you forget, I personally have crs syndorme (can't remember Sh!t) and know exactly where you coming from, but can also see nookie's point. If a player is madly trying to finish something and blame it's gone it is very frustrating. As I am sure it is very frustraing for admin to continued to get personally attacked (come on peeps, there are thousand's of us and 1 admin). So please let's not get carried away. Besides nookie, you really have a choice here, not that I am trying to be a butt, but it IS your choice to play the game. My choice to be a closet player cause my wife hates it, but I do anyway. My choice to continue on when peeps can buy their way into a awesome character when some of us have worked and yes bought a few things.
    Finally, hanook had a valid point on the Cloak, that is totally a different animal. I scraped, scrounged, sold a kidney to ensure that I could get what I, let me repeat WHAT I WANTED! Then you extend past your drop dead date. I will say this. I will surely hope next time you keep your word on that, at least give us notice if you change. You did on Milleon cloak and if I remember correctly no-one had a problem.

Thanks Bat

Administrator
    Thanks

Thanks for the reminder on the item. Gone.

Thanks

Thank you for hearing us out admin. As I said originally, I wasn't trying to be harsh or unjust. just honest and observative. I spoke up on things that would inevitably make the game better and improve your rapport with the community because in the past 7 weeks or so that I've played I've noticed (and not just me) some things that make us as the community feel like were being taken for a ride. wasn't trying to create a problem, just looking for answers. I hope after this future events and uniques will be handled differently for the good of the game and the community and once again thank you for hearing me and others out. keep the new events coming

Administrator
    Thanks

Thank you for the feedback. Will be giving future events a more defined end-time.