+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Lightbulb Quest features requested

I think quests need a couple new things. For instance, it would be awesome if there is a text explaining what you do to actually complete the quest (when you've pressed the 'do quest' ), instead of just the title. This would make quests so many times more fun to do!

In addition, ever thought of adding images to the quests? Take, wouldnt it be awesome with a well made image picturing a <Insert character class here> battling in, say, the new 1700 level quest, "Protect the People of Lanarea from a Viking Attack"? Me, i'd enjoy doing quests with this kind of feature much more!!

Also... Quest exp awarded really should be fixed!! Its way too low compared to battling monsters! I think it is a bad thing that doing quests for a certain drop feels like you're standing still in your leveling!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Belarion For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (08-28-2010)

Thanks

I would like to bring this thread to attention!

Thanks

I agree, the quests take way too much energy so I rarely do them, only when there is a special quest that I'm trying to get an item for. I level so much faster fighting bosses. Quests are a waste of energy!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to back2eight For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (08-28-2010), SilverStarr (09-03-2010)

Thanks

The latest quest to bring 100 sacred fruits of Hera to the wizard is a perfect example of tedium. The drop rate is way below average for even premium players, being something around 4%. I literally had to force myself to obtain the 5th item for the fruits.
    Yet, the quest to find the Hat of Chameleon was the most intriguing, going from quest to quest seeking the thief was indeed an attempt to add excitement. I sure would love to see more of those!

Administrator
    Thanks

Will certainly keep that in mind.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (08-28-2010), Ois (08-29-2010)

Thanks

i would like to add that the event quests of late have been getting more and more boring. the hera fruit one being the prime boring and the most useless on being the one currently out... trade a quest item that took a long time to get for a crystal flower... ya they are great items but really? y would i want to trade a permanent item for one that is one use?

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireurza View Post
    i would like to add that the event quests of late have been getting more and more boring. the hera fruit one being the prime boring and the most useless on being the one currently out... trade a quest item that took a long time to get for a crystal flower... ya they are great items but really? y would i want to trade a permanent item for one that is one use?
    Certainly it would not be desirable for all, unless they want to save them for later. It's there as an option if you want to do the quest. If not, simply ignore and continue on with everything else.

Thanks

I like the quests! I do have to agree with some in saying they can be rather long and boring, especially the higher ones. I know I am form the 1st gen of players and we aren't as strong or have much energy as the second gen. It takes me several regeneration's to complete some of them..

Thanks

Thumbs down progression bar good

Quote Originally Posted by ExotiCAT View Post
    The latest quest to bring 100 sacred fruits of Hera to the wizard is a perfect example of tedium. The drop rate is way below average for even premium players, being something around 4%. I literally had to force myself to obtain the 5th item for the fruits.
    Yet, the quest to find the Hat of Chameleon was the most intriguing, going from quest to quest seeking the thief was indeed an attempt to add excitement. I sure would love to see more of those!
    I hated the Fruits of Hera and chasing that HAT. Give me a special quest with a progression bar any day. Then I know I'm making progress. having to do 200 energy 4 times to go up by one day was tuff, but I knew each energy spent will get me closer. I wasted a lot of fruit getting levels on the fruits of hera. I guess if I was lv 1000, i would not care so much.

Thanks

I agree with alot of what was said but the high energy costs for the 1600+ quest take a ton of energy for a reason because alot of the drops are really good not to mention if you smoked through every quest n maxed their legendary drops then what do you have left? Just attacking bosses? Don't change the quests just add alot more of them have multiple quests for lvls above 1500