+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deloric View Post
    I agree with alot of what was said but the high energy costs for the 1600+ quest take a ton of energy for a reason because alot of the drops are really good not to mention if you smoked through every quest n maxed their legendary drops then what do you have left? Just attacking bosses? Don't change the quests just add alot more of them have multiple quests for lvls above 1500
    It would be nice if more quests were added to the lower levels too. As a level 800-ish player i have the choice between doing the luck cloak run, and doing the level 400 quest. An experience quest would be especially welcome.

Thanks

It would also be fun if we can add our picture on the player, so we would know if this guy is a he or a she.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Belarion View Post
    I think quests need a couple new things. For instance, it would be awesome if there is a text explaining what you do to actually complete the quest (when you've pressed the 'do quest' ), instead of just the title. This would make quests so many times more fun to do!

In addition, ever thought of adding images to the quests? Take, wouldnt it be awesome with a well made image picturing a <Insert character class here> battling in, say, the new 1700 level quest, "Protect the People of Lanarea from a Viking Attack"? Me, i'd enjoy doing quests with this kind of feature much more!!

Also... Quest exp awarded really should be fixed!! Its way too low compared to battling monsters! I think it is a bad thing that doing quests for a certain drop feels like you're standing still in your leveling!

Really great for pc users. But maybe slow internet phones, will get even more slow by adding such feature.