+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kudos

Thanks

Thumbs up Kudos

even though I will express distaste in the things I disagree with, I do give credit where credit is due. giving us access to 5 minor legendary items per this most recent special quest run was quite decent and level-headed of you all. thank you for the opportunity to liven up our profiles without all the golden-spun, silk-threaded strings attached.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hano0k For This Useful Post:

batdan13 (05-10-2010), Belarion (05-14-2010), ExotiCAT (05-11-2010)

Thanks

the billion for the key and then for this coin was pretty steep though for someone that's only got a quarter bill in the bank after a little more than a month playing the game but thankfully we have some highly supportive guilds out there
    Last edited by hano0k; 05-10-2010 at 09:34 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hano0k For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (05-11-2010)

Thanks

Thats the key, course if we were able to pass the key around it would have made things a lot easier, no?? I totally agree and one of the ideas I like most is the ability to run the quest mulitple times! Outstanding go,go gadget!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (05-11-2010)

Thanks

Thumbs up Yo, Yo, Yo Admin!

I just completed the second round of the most recent quest to show the amulet of Ra to the king; then decided to add up all the free items I have received to date which cost credits rather than gold. I came up with an incredible sum: 61 fruits at 200 RCs apiece, 158 pegasus wings at 450 RC each, 2 Sacred Arcs (600RC), 2 Firebird emblems (1200RC), 1 Holy Cross (from Easter quest-2500RC) and 2 Holy Grails (1200RC). I included the 3000 free RCs received when the king gave us 10 billion gold.
    This all totalled 93,600 Royal Credits worth!
    Thank you for your generosity Admin

Administrator
    Thanks

Certainly. Thank you for the comment. You'll get even more soon too as the stones, holy crosses, etc. are unlimited drops from bosses. Enjoy!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (05-12-2010)

Thanks

Talking The Thanks Never Stop

And it gets even better. I wake up this morning to the updated picture of the female Warrior Angel - the one thing holding me back from changing was the original picture at that point. Needless to say, you KNOW I changed my race to what it was always meant to be! Thank you, Admin, again and again!

Thanks

Really ExotiCat? Really, BROWNNOSER!!!!!!!!!! no seriously I must agree.. I have gotten many free drops..AS have many others. All though I don't agree we have peeps with over 300k HP, I am sure they didn't buy a single fruit!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-08-2010)

Thanks

True that Cabat! Even non-premium players can get sufficient drops by playing out a particularly generous boss a bit longer. But as far a 300K HP? That DOES rather exceed most free expectations. If a player has chosen to "buy" most else of their character, they might as well spend a few loose credits in their pocket on some fruits.
    I am on middle ground as far as buying items. Because of the year anniversary sale (few women shoppers could pass THAT up) I ended up getting some more baubles. But in my case, any robe you see on my profile is the only one I have. Any stacked items I possess were either from bosses or quests (except for a couple luck charms). Therefore I leave myself a fair enough target for the majority of players in my level range