+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default glitch or drop rate broken????????????

so I've spent over 2000 energy on the red dragon and haven't seen a single fruit drop in the past 20 hours. probably killed him close to 100x. there can't be any such thing as luck that bad, especially for a prem member that is supposed to have increased drops. please assist admin.

Administrator
    Thanks

The Red Dragon definitely drops fruit. Nothing has changed there, and checking it a little further, everything seems to be in order... I know that doesn't make you feel much better, but keep at it!

Thanks

well after 23 hours (about 11am this morning) it dropped 2 fruit back to back. haven't seen a single one since though and you're talking another 30+ kills. up until this dry spell I was getting fruit like once every 10 kills or so. is something different as of the past couple days cause this seems a tad abnormal...

Administrator
    Thanks

Actually, no...nothing has changed at all.

Thanks

well i use to get 8 to 15 fruit drops from ant but now its down to 3. i been a low lvl for a long time just lvling up by attacking ant to get fruits. it just seems like now that i made it to 125 the drops stopped dropping. buts its probably for the best since the drop rate is not the same i might just go on and lvl up now. unless the lvl doesn't have anything to do with how many drops you get then i might keep grinding fruits . LOL

Thanks

with just 300 energy i use to get 8 to 15 drops so that would be about 100 kills every time my energy was full. and i get 20 to 24 rc when i search for treasure. is there a specific time to search that gives more royal credits cause when i search at that time i get that many every time ?

Administrator
    Thanks

The bosses have different drop rates for their items. So, results will go in both directions along the way.

Thanks

perhaps red dragon just converted to Judaism and just doesn't roll on the Sabbath anymore.... cause he was droppin fruit like goat pellets yesterday...............................SHOMA SHABBAS!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hano0k View Post
    perhaps red dragon just converted to Judaism and just doesn't roll on the Sabbath anymore.... cause he was droppin fruit like goat pellets yesterday...............................SHOMA SHABBAS!!!
    rofl hahahahahah

Thanks

hmmm.....
    Red Dragon became non-vegetarian, he quit vegetarian fruits of life, LOL....

With Regards
    Harinder Singh