+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wish List

Thanks

Default Wish List

As my energy grows with the increasing amount of wings and stones I'm receiving, the use of the #5 energy potion is fast becoming a distant memory.
    I would love to see those crystal flowers sold in the legendary shop, or at least a #8 potion available. I can forsee times ahead when I'm going to need a complete energy restorative in one shot. Understandably, the flowers are not the best choice in this case since they only work when one's energy is exactly zero.
    Are there any plans for such an item, to use when or/as needed? Thank you.

Thanks

dont need 0 energy for the flower to work exoticat

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fireurza For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (05-29-2010)

Thanks

it only says to use it when its fully drained cuz it fills u to cap only not over like the potions

Thanks

Fireurza, some have used the flower when they had more than 0 energy and claimed it didn't work (Belarion posted this somewhere in the forum a couple of months ago). It has already been stated that it completely fills your energy if used when it is at zero.
    My energy level is 3050. During the cleanup quest for King Algadon's celebration (and other times) I used 1 or 2 of the flowers after depleting my energy from 3 to an exact ZERO. It filled ALL 2900+ of my energy at that time! Save your flowers please! When you're my level you'll be glad you did.
    Don't hesitate to contact me for some guidance tips in PM anytime. My clan is neutral and will assist any nice individual

Thanks

Lightbulb Another Wish

At one time, as most people recall, the profiles contained the amount of energy the player possessed.
    I used this knowledge to ensure I would never "step on anyone's toes" (steal their boss kill) inadvertently. In other words, if they were at less energy necessary to be fighting a boss, I realized it would now be my turn.
    I'm sure Admin has discovered an adverse reason to remove such information from our profiles; a reason in which some persons abused the knowledge, or I'm sure it would still be listed.
    I really pray you return this information for us somehow as it's much more difficult for me to guess now, especially from the higher levels.
    I once mentioned this in a post previously and magically the energy listing returned. I have my finger crossed.
    Thank you for your attention.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExotiCAT For This Useful Post:

Belarion (06-01-2010)

Thanks

i used the flowers the time they gave it to use for the servers being down and i used it like at 3-5 energy and never had a problem getting full energy... right now i have all the recent ones ive received for a total of 6

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fireurza For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-01-2010)

Thanks

I believe you're right fireurza. At the time the server was down I don't think Admin was sure of where they were going with the flowers and when one or two folks complained they didn't work, restored their energy and made the 0 rule at that time. But my clansmen and I learned this from a few other people who were here longer than us now. All I know is the NOW rule is 0 via the testimony of at least 10 people. I have 5 left. During the preparation/cleanup quest I used at least 1 and another once before because I couldn't sleep and wanted to keep leveling. But I'm going to hold back those 1st 2 for sure - guilt: I wasn't affected by the server trouble because for the most part the regular web page still loaded and so guess I feel I didn't deserve them or something lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ExotiCAT View Post
    Fireurza, some have used the flower when they had more than 0 energy and claimed it didn't work (Belarion posted this somewhere in the forum a couple of months ago). It has already been stated that it completely fills your energy if used when it is at zero.
    I'd like to point out i did not say that. I dunno what i did say, but i did not say that. ^^
    Flowers should refill your energy from whatever it is at to 100%. If they dont, Gadget missed out on something somewhere.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Belarion For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-02-2010)

Thanks

You're right Belarion, you didn't say your energy was more than 0 and I'm sorry if I misquoted you. You did say the flower didn't work (for the life of me I cannot recall in which thread, but will eventually find it and PM you), and my sister said it was because you didn't have zero (she had experimented herself). I didn't respond again to that post because the matter had been resolved by then and I figured you knew about the adjustment since you're savvy and keep on top of things

Thanks

I am unable to find it meself without using a heck'o'er'lot of time looking all my posted replies though :O And im lazy, so i wont do that ^^

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Belarion For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-16-2010)