+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default Limiting Bounties

Why is it I'm limited the number of times I can attack a player at my same level, yet that same player is not limited the number of times they can place me on bounties? This game loses all appeal if that player can list me every 5 minutes as my HP regenerates. Most games have a cap on the number of times you can bounty a person each day, and it is something this game badly needs. Already over 60% of the players here are just level one, because they find the game not worthwhile. If this one player is allowed to continually bounty me I will also be leaving.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vlad666 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-05-2010)

Thanks

Vlad, you answered your own question without realizing it - there is no limit to the number of times you can bounty a player! As far as the limit to attacks in one day, this is probably due to all the inactives people were attacking just to clean out their cash and Admin very likely found a way to curtail people's greed.
    If someone is truly bountying you in this fashion that is exactly what you should be doing in return...BUT: wait until the player is logged on (it means so much more when an online player is forced offline!).
    If there is one person harrassing you like this it tells me both of you are not in a clan or in a "clan of one." Why don't you PM me and let me know this player's name? One or two of my clan members had branched into their own clans and were assaulted in this same manner. Could be the same player or his associates (also in no clan). PM me the name of the person and I will try to assist you also. Please don't quit; I've seen you logged on and you're a nice, quiet person. My clan helps many nice individuals without requiring them to join us

Thanks

If a particular player is bountying / attacking you continually without you having actually done anything to them, then i recommend that you try to be nice to them and ask why, even though they dont deserve it! Its hard, but it works very well if done properly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Belarion For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-07-2010)

Thanks

Well, jihad was asked nicely and just as nicely has told players in clans of one to "join or die." Says he has nothing better to do than keep his foot on any one person all day. Likewise, some newcomers were found to be great friends by this method, and were attacking to get attention. So being nice can go either way. Excellent idea Belarion. Cats tries to mediate for others who wish to do this too

Thanks

Yes it would be really nice if bounties are limited to certain extent. Or introduce a system like i said in one of my post in Admins official announcements Thread.