+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Sageiron Diamond Mine - Discrepancy

I found a discrepany in the "Description" of what this drop does vs what it is actually doing.

The Description" says "The Sageiron Diamond Mine generates diamonds worth 2500 gold every 5 minutes"

But the summary note says it generates 2500/day.

SO? What is it supposed to do? 2500/5 minutes would be awesome and would make the description of quest drop of "A Diamond Mine" match it's power.

Just let us know! Thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PrinCyz For This Useful Post:

Antilles (01-13-2011)

Thanks

And P.S. I recall it used to do 2500/every 5 minutes as I checked my stats for this to make sure. I recheck today and found that was not the case.

Thanks

Wink

PrinCyz, ever since I dug up the mine I receive 8,410 every 5 minutes (it used to be 5000+ which included change from some of the cloaks, etc. I assure you it is working, but can't determine how to tell the daily amount since I get so much as it is (not happy having too much gold enticing gold attackers).
    My advice, if it isn't providing an extra 2500G for you is use the contact form on the home page. Admin repairs all

Thanks

Btw, have patience as the formats change quite often lately while admitting new features. I wouldn't be here if this site wasn't as good as it is in running a tight ship

Thanks

it does as it says. If it isn't notify Admin and it will get fixed. AS stated there have been a bunch of changes going on, therefore things may take a bit of time to "catch" up, but they do.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to batdan13 For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-10-2010)

Thanks

So not to be pissy here but that's what I thought I was doing was notifying Admin? Is there another method to notify about bugs in the program?

And Batdan when you replied "it does as it says"? Exactly what is that? Did you read my original post? The description says 2500/5 minutes, but the summary underneath the icone says 2500/Day. So which is it?

I will report this bug another way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PrinCyz For This Useful Post:

ExotiCAT (06-10-2010)

Thanks

ALso the Lu Coin is another one with discrepancy in detailed description (5000/ 5 minutes) vs summary under Item Boost 5000/day.

Thanks

OK, finally narrowed down the possible issue. The issue is wiht the Mystical Jewelry Box

A Mystical Jewelry Box offers numerous benefits, including +1 to equip strength and defense, +5 max HP, +5 max energy, +5 HP/5 minutes, +500 gold/5 minutes, and +1000 gold/day.

Item Boosts

+1 Equip Defense
    +1 Equip Strength
    +5 Max Energy
    +5 Max HP
    +5 HP/5 min
    +1000 Gold/5 min
    +500 Gold/Day

I got this a few days ago that's why I just noticed. I was looking for 1000 Gold/5 minues per the Summary Item Boost... but I think it is generating only 500 gold/5 minutes per the detailed description. Can you clean up what it is really supposed to be.

Administrator
    Thanks

The issue here is that the /day and /5 min variables are reversed on the stats and are therefore displaying as such. We will get this resolved today.

Thanks

As far as there being another way to complain about bugs in the system, when in a hurry there is a contact form link via the home page at the bottom. I, myself, haven't always have had time to write all problems in the forum. However, I try to put the question in both areas when something doesn't seem to be working.